Robert's apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RobertRK#6198
Discord ID: 563533039704080397
Date: 6/6/20
Reason for ban: Inappropriate behavior
Why I should be unbanned: I am extremely sorry for the behavior I've caused, I made a joke that was intended to be inappropriate, I knew it was against the rules. When I posted It I wasn't really thinking anything would happen, In my stupid mind I thought maybe this would be kind of funny if I posted this second-meaning joke that's against the rules. My apologies for what I have caused, I should of never done it, I instantly regretted it as soon as I posted the joke, which is why I edited the message to not sound so Inappropriate. I am really sorry, I will not behave as such as I have before. I am currently 13 years old living in Houston Texas. I promise I will not expose such behavior as I had before. the sfs server is my favorite server, my intent was never to get banned, I just thought posting an against the rules joke wouldn't be too bad. I'm so sorry, I hate myself for my actions. And I am sorry for making things difficult for the mods. I hope you have an wonderful day.

Last edited:

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hi AstroX,

The Discord moderation team has been told about your appeal. It will be reviewed soon.

Sarge

Greased up Beef Parrot
Discord Staff
Registered
What you joked about is a serious thing, You are aware of its full implications so I won't go into any detail.

Appeal denied, and as the log stated this ban is unappealable.
You will not at any point in time be given a second chance in our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.