Rockets_Everywhere's SpaceX pack

This is the SpaceX pack, that includes every SpaceX rockets I've ever did.

Includes:
-The Falcon 1
-The Grasshopper
-The Falcon 9r
-The Falcon 9
-The Falcon 9 dragon cargo
-The Falcon 9 crew dragon
-The Falcon Heavy
-The Falcon Heavy testflight
-The "Mars Explore" mission
-The ITS
-The BFR
-The Starship

And etc...

It took me months upon months making this.
IMG_20190813_101754 (1) (1).png
IMG_20190813_101754 (1) (1).png

Attachments

Tony

Registered
This is the SpaceX pack, that includes every SpaceX rockets I've ever did.

Includes:
-The Falcon 1
-The Grasshopper
-The Falcon 9r
-The Falcon 9
-The Falcon 9 dragon cargo
-The Falcon 9 crew dragon
-The Falcon Heavy
-The Falcon Heavy testflight
-The "Mars Explore" mission
-The ITS
-The BFR
-The Starship

And etc...

It took me months upon months making this.
View attachment 26718 View attachment 26718
Thank you for your generous donation. it takes a lot of time and work. cordially

you have to improve, as a spacex fan, I can't tolerate the fact that the legs don't touch the ground, and not having the control flaps, otherwise beautiful, I don't say for falcon9 and heavy handsome for the rest wow

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
you have to improve, as a spacex fan, I can't tolerate the fact that the legs don't touch the ground, and not having the control flaps, otherwise beautiful, I don't say for falcon9 and heavy handsome for the rest wow
I also am a spacex fan, and I think the amount of detail put in compared to other BP edits is astonishing. You could also just not get the pack if you don't like it.

no, non dico che il pacchetto non mi piace, ho solo critiche sui falchi

[QUOTE = "4KidsOneCamera, post: 67469, membro: 2030"] Sono anche un fan di Spacex e penso che la quantità di dettagli inseriti rispetto ad altre modifiche BP sia sorprendente. Potresti anche non ottenere il pacchetto se non ti piace. [/ QUOTE]

If you are more a spacex fan than me, have you heard of the Mars Colonial Transport ? No. Have you heard of a rocket Elon imagined one day as the Falcon 1 heavy ? No. These mistakes I've made doesn't mean I'm not that of a SpaceX fan, and also the legs perfectly touches the ground.