[Roleplay] Astronomer Starmaker, a Terran Diaspora.

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Alright Starmaker, we're finally back to Titan.
Screenshot_2019-05-26-12-24-16.png

I'm taking the Radiant on a quick ride down to the surface, let me know if you'd like a ride somewhere on the Tenebrous... She's gonna be departing back for earth soon with some old parts.

The Astronomer

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Alright Starmaker, we're finally back to Titan.

I'm taking the Radiant on a quick ride down to the surface, let me know if you'd like a ride somewhere on the Tenebrous... She's gonna be departing back for earth soon with some old parts.
"I think I'll go to Polydeuces. Gotta update my database before start working on the development of Dione..." I replied. "But thanks for the invitation. In the future, I'll try to find some free time to hang out with you again."
With that, I undocked from the assembly. Soon, I turned my engine on, leaving the Titanean orbit for Phoebe. From there, I will head down the gravity well, eyes set on a tiny moon orbiting behind Dione. I will be inactive as I wait. I'm not sure how long it will take, but it should be less than...forever. I am optimistic.
Note: I lost my SFS data when I transferred to a new phone. I'll recreate this ship on my PC when SFS hits Steam. I hope you guys can forgive me for not being able to actually show the images...

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
"I think I'll go to Polydeuces. Gotta update my database before start working on the development of Dione..." I replied. "But thanks for the invitation. In the future, I'll try to find some free time to hang out with you again."
With that, I undocked from the assembly. Soon, I turned my engine on, leaving the Titanean orbit for Phoebe. From there, I will head down the gravity well, eyes set on a tiny moon orbiting behind Dione. I will be inactive as I wait. I'm not sure how long it will take, but it should be less than...forever. I am optimistic.
Note: I lost my SFS data when I transferred to a new phone. I'll recreate this ship on my PC when SFS hits Steam. I hope you guys can forgive me for not being able to actually show the images...
I still have that old save somewhere, I can fix up the save for you.

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
hha yes i found this one!

I think my old ACS Aspire could bring something to orbit, unlike the new one...