Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
T

TtTOtW

Nice try to build Saturn V!! :D:D:D

remodel your CSM and add 2 rcs for docking with LM and change your SPS in CSM replace it too huge.....
Yeah but that TWR is deceptive. Can't blame the man for believing the numbers on screen, but think about it. 5x400t = 2000t thrust. Divide that by 1160t and the TWR approaches 1.9. Ok so that's not a train smash. My point is, Alecs, nice rocket. I mean really nice. I like the CSM's unique design and also the lander. But, double check your TWR manually when overlapping engines. In a different scenario it might actually destroy your mission, depending on a bunch of other factors.

Alecs

Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Yeah but that TWR is deceptive. Can't blame the man for believing the numbers on screen, but think about it. 5x400t = 2000t thrust. Divide that by 1160t and the TWR approaches 1.9. Ok so that's not a train smash. My point is, Alecs, nice rocket. I mean really nice. I like the CSM's unique design and also the lander. But, double check your TWR manually when overlapping engines. In a different scenario it might actually destroy your mission, depending on a bunch of other factors.
Thank you I'll consider these tips for futuristic rockets!