SATURN-V APOLLO

I made this over the last couple of hours. It took some work to get the staging to work as close to the way the real Saturn-V operated. There is a list of preset commands that include an abort tower so if you want to proceed with your launch be sure to clear the launch abort command! Enjoy!

- MICHAEL

Attachments

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Waay too thin.
Also is that an N1 payload faring?

Marmilo

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
You seem to know everything, why don't you find a nice big rocket that's got enough girth for ya buddy and take a ride to a post where somebody values your criticism.

You won't find that here.
The only thing that is "waay too thin" is my patience for anyone who wants to be a f*ckin hater.
Tsk tsk, don't get mad, that might have unpleasant...
consequences :)
I'm not a hater, if you want I can give you the width of specific sections of the saturn 5. I can give you a whole list of mistakes in your build if you want. For now i only mentioned tho one that is visible upon first glance. If you look at my previous posts, you might notice that this isn't the only replica that I criticized. Feel free to go to any of my threads and criticize my builds, I would be very happy to make them better. As long as it's constructive criticism, I don't mind. And contrary to what you might think, my criticizm on replicas isn't completely ignored here.
You have a thin patience? That's your problem, not mine. Did I say your rocket is ugly? No. I said it's too thin (even if it's not 1:1 scale, S1&2 should be wider compared to S3). That is a fact. If you do not wish me to help you with your builds by pointing out mistakes, feel free to say it. Theres a difference between haters and people who criticize your work.

I'm not looking to drag this out. When I read your comment it pissed me off. I'm very happy with how it looks and if you feel the need to pick out flaws in my blueprint then have a blast dude. You kinda come across as narcissist. Consult your followers then, maybe you're right it could be thinner than the real rocket and maybe I used the wrong texture but my point is that those things only matters to you so I'll just reject your reality and substitute my own.

Stay in your lane and maybe leave out the three word comments that really just was just to get your foot in the door so you could write that essay about MY blueprint....

Ciao

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
You claim it to be a Saturn V, and you obviously put a lot of effort into detail, and in your own words: "It took some work to get the staging to work as close to the way the real Saturn-V operated."

When there's a very obvious deviation and you present it as you did, such constructive feedback is to be expected.

And finally, you wouldn't have heared a peep about "tHaT's NoT rIgHt!" if you hadn't called it a Saturn V. It comes with the territory.

But it's clear to see that you don't take such things well and don't want to change anything, so for the benefit of a peaceful forum, I request to everyone that no one else provide anymore constructive feedback on this rocket.:)

Attachments

Maybe you can spend all day on this site preachin garbage, but I have a day job. You threw your 2cents came across as some sort of Wikipedia warrior and I could care less. Now I'm just trying to show you that people like you are the reason more creative people have trouble expressing themselves and the things they produce. Some ass-hat always has something to say. I guess I should have seen that coming lol

Moving on now

Marmilo

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
I'm not looking to drag this out. When I read your comment it pissed me off. I'm very happy with how it looks and if you feel the need to pick out flaws in my blueprint then have a blast dude. You kinda come across as narcissist. Consult your followers then, maybe you're right it could be thinner than the real rocket and maybe I used the wrong texture but my point is that those things only matters to you so I'll just reject your reality and substitute my own.

Stay in your lane and maybe leave out the three word comments that really just was just to get your foot in the door so you could write that essay about MY blueprint....

Ciao
Ok, my comment pissed you off. I understand, not everyone can take cristicism. I do kinda feel like if I posted a longer reply, it would've pissed you off even more. You are in your rights to be happy with the rocket, and I'm not gonna stop you. I have no idea why you think I'm a narcissist. I might be many things, but a narcissist is definitely not one of them.
As for the "foot in the door", that is kinda true. I intended on writing a more detailed comment, also going over the positive sides (texturing is something I never had an affinity for), but seeing your reaction I probably won't.
Maybe you can spend all day on this site preachin garbage, but I have a day job. You threw your 2cents came across as some sort of Wikipedia warrior and I could care less. Now I'm just trying to show you that people like you are the reason more creative people have trouble expressing themselves and the things they produce. Some ass-hat always has something to say. I guess I should have seen that coming lol
As i said, I didn't say the rocket is bad, I simply wanted to give some advice. But, you seem very offended by my short remark, and there is no words of appraisal without words of criticism. If you wish to continue this discussion, PM me. If you can't, lmk and i'll do it.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend

Moving on now
Hey...

Heeeeeeeey...

HEY, watch your mouth!

This is a forum, a place where people talks, in a place where people talks there's gonna be good opinions, but there's also gonna be criticism. Criticism, like the one Marmilo is providing isn't necessarily bad, is just there. And just because you have a life, a job, a family, children, a girlfriend, a life mission to do, doesn't means you can just come here and treat like this a person who is just trying to help. A much more civil answer if you don't want criticism would have been: "thanks for the feedback, but Imma stick to my rocket", or something like that.

Please try to be more polite and civil from here onwards.

Marmilo

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Not that I take a 26 year old who got pissed over a three word comment about his rocket being thin (and that's a fact) seriously

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Like they say size don't matter
and you just replied to a post almost a year old. :rolleyes:
Welcome to the forum, but please don't do that unless you have something constructive to add. Even then often a new thread is better...

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Lets leave this thread be, I don't care what Vshadow thinks so long as they follow intructions. :)