Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Nice, but no DLC also means no cheats, so the engines will self-destruct because of the heat damage :)

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
You ever seen a saturn V?

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
You ever seen a saturn V?
Well im sure he did, cause that recreation is fairly accurate if you take into account that its No-DLC

Marmilo

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Well sorry, can't agree with that. Take for example the hawks on s2. Hawks really don't represent J-2 engines, broadswords would be better. Also, the number and arrangement of engines on S1 and S2 should be identical, but here there's 5 on S1 and 2 on S2.
That being said, I do appreciate the effort it took to create a Saturn-esque rocket with no dlc.
Also the twr could really be lower.

T

TtTOtW

Well sorry, can't agree with that. Take for example the hawks on s2. Hawks really don't represent J-2 engines, broadswords would be better. Also, the number and arrangement of engines on S1 and S2 should be identical, but here there's 5 on S1 and 2 on S2.
That being said, I do appreciate the effort it took to create a Saturn-esque rocket with no dlc.
Also the twr could really be lower.
Broadsword... Hey we got a history glitch here! You ok, Marm? You seem to be twitching...

Lol. Nostalgic moment for me there when you mentioned that. Broadsword is so much better a name than Valiant.

Marmilo

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Broadsword is so much better a name than Valiant.
Yes! Yes it is!
Also the polish translation of "valiant" sucks. Though i think broadsword would translate even worse. Don't translate engine names, stef...

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Yes! Yes it is!
Also the polish translation of "valiant" sucks. Though i think broadsword would translate even worse. Don't translate engine names, stef...
Silnik S z e r o k i M i e c z

Also it isnt Stef who translates, he has native languange translators. Fun fact: For one version Polish translators credited themselves in Credits section, that most likely wasnt consulted with Stef so this got removed in the next update lol