Saturn V in FREE VERSION?

Bot 69

Registered
That's a clickbait title and a half
Lol
So I made that big ass rocket called by a planet so here it is
I know peaple that use free version cant use downloaded bp's so i made a tutorial
The vid is to large so i will put a google photos link here
Some screenshots:
Screenshot_2020-12-13-20-04-24-86_cba7b177b2edecae2cc69ac3f7d2b91d.png
Screenshot_2020-12-13-20-09-50-13_cba7b177b2edecae2cc69ac3f7d2b91d.png
Screenshot_2020-12-13-20-11-56-55_cba7b177b2edecae2cc69ac3f7d2b91d.png

Now the link
(I didn't take a lot of screenshots)
https://photos.app.goo.gl/hpv59pwyXHzBjAje9
Hope you like this THICK rocket

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
The funny thing is...
You can't easily make a non-DLC sat 5, but actually you can download dlc blueprints and they work :D

T

TtTOtW

Well, no question you are seeing some part clipping skill development. But, nothing but Hawks? You still do not understand the game the Valiant and Kolibri are the best engines in the fame once you're halfway to orbit... You need to learn efficiency. Brute force always lacks potential. You also need maybe half the Hawks on Stage 1. Going slow is a smart move against the adversary called DRAG. The moment you exceed 20m/s it starts sucking the life out of your rocket. Best you keep your speed to the minimum necessary below 8km.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
You guys speechless or its really bad?
It's a nice rocket. It's not a saturn V, but it's a nice rocket.

The vid is to large so i will put a google photos link here
A tip from someone that makes long videos. Timelapse is your friend. A 16 minute oong 1:1 time frame video of you making a rocket, no one is gonna watch. I skipped ahead several times just to see where/when/if things were gonna get interesting. Edit the raw video, cut out the pauses, speed up the construction sections, the video will be shorter, take up less space and engage people better

Now, should I continue with no DLC or with DLC?
Also whats the coolest station you've seen?
Shere them here bc i want to build something cool and dont want to spend 20h building Mr.Bonny's ISS.
I already built it and its hella pain

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
But how will you use the bp?
You can download it but how can you get them to bp folder when there is no folders
Android>data>com.stef...>files>saving>blueprints. I dont know if the game files were removed for non DLC users in 2020 to 2022 so I don't know if your brain is smoother than my pickup lines, or I have no wrinkles in my brain.