Saturn V

nothing, absolutely nothing is stolen from anyone else !!! I did everything by myself and I haven't used any other bp and redesigned it... that is an absolutely unfair treatment from you and you should check everything out before you accuse me or others !!
and that many saturn v rockets look quite similar is normal isn't it ?!
I do everything by myself because I love what I do and I have eyewitnesses.
If that happens again I'm not willing to stay on this platform anymore because my opinion is to be friendly, respectful and polite to each other without accuseing people for things which are not true !
I hope anyone got it now !
thank you

Cosmo's fan

«★★» Commander «★★» // PT
TEAM HAWK
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I was used to do the same when i started playing the game (before forums),i used to copy all the steps from yt (that's how we learn),i know how it feels, playing a game about which we all dream of experiencing in real, makes too much excited and therefore this happens, i mean we rush we don't want to learn how to make orbit but we directly try to land on moon and that's how it all starts.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Please TheStolenInvestigator , don't accuse somebody without having some solid proof. Especially on such a popular build as the Saturn V: there are a lot of them, and it's possible that 2 accurate recreations have similarities. Even if he got inspired by another one for some parts of it it's fine.

A build is rather considered a theft when the person downloaded the blueprint and posted it as is, without any work from him and without giving credits.

We don't like thieves, but we can't allow that people get accused unfairly either.

Please TheStolenInvestigator , don't accuse somebody without having some solid proof. Especially on such a popular build as the Saturn V: there are a lot of them, and it's possible that 2 accurate recreations have similarities. Even if he got inspired by another one for some parts of it it's fine.

A build is rather considered a theft when the person downloaded the blueprint and posted it as is, without any work from him and without giving credits.

We don't like thieves, but we can't allow that people get accused unfairly either.
Thank you

I agree with the above statement fully

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
maybe just launch skylab from that Saturn V so no more problems???

or just sing Hey Jude???

:D :D :D