Scrapped NUO battle plans

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
This is perfectly okay with the NUO, right?
First off, the NUO would create large underground tea plantations. Then, we would release all of the tea diseases on this website to destroy the tea market. This would then supposedly cause chaos in the ranks of the SE, leaving people such as @Danny Batten to not be able to operate any warships. Then, the NUO would set up a trade market for tea that would sell canned tea, canned/powderized milk, and surcralose packets. This would then lead to nuking of immobilized SE bases, winning the war. (You would still have canned tea though.)

T

TtTOtW

You may gather all the rocks on Mars, but you shall not have our Tea!!!

Good thing you scrapped the plan :p

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Oh God, that plan is tearrible! o_O

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
First off, the NUO would create large underground tea plantations. Then, we would release all of the tea diseases on this website to destroy the tea market. This would then supposedly cause chaos in the ranks of the SE, leaving people such as @Danny Batten to not be able to operate any warships. Then, the NUO would set up a trade market for tea that would sell canned tea, canned/powderized milk, and surcralose packets. This would then lead to nuking of immobilized SE bases, winning the war. (You would still have canned tea though.)
Foolish! You think we do t have vast supply’s of tea?

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Lemme see, ASA plants tea, I may provide you with enough tea seedlings.

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Thats how I'm neutral (with a little bias). Just make sure you won't touch ASA if you destroy SE.

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
You fools, we have failsafes to prevent any malicious tampering with Tea stocks. You severely underestimated my planning, especially when tea is involved

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
These aren't real plans. I didn't put them in the faction room for discussion, and they wouldn't work because plants can grow on other planets.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
These aren't real plans. I didn't put them in the faction room for discussion, and they wouldn't work because plants can grow on other planets.
Here on the Moon we have a huge market for Lunar Carrots, we have huge greenhouse rooms. But before you ask, yes we filter the soil from any harmful particles, then we carefully nurture them until they are mature