sfs 1.35 realistic solar system mod

Jupiter

the biggest planet in the solar system.
Registered
Do you know how to fix the issue of not being able to land on planets after I changed their sizes?
Unfortunately, no, i think that it is a glitch or something, the 1.4 isnt so stable, maybe we need to wait for the 1.5 or 1.45 or whatever it is called.

Jupiter

Registered
Is it possible for Earth to get a makeover?
sadly, no, the earth is an object that is made by code, that means that i cant edit it because the code simply is unaccesible, it doesnt exists, i need to open the game file on unity to edit the earth, that means that i need the phone number, the ubication and a lot of other things that belongs to stef, and i am not a thief so nope, unfortunately i cant edit the earth on the 1.35

A

ayaan

some 1 please hlp me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to change textures of the rocket parts like sfs ..I've downloaded the textures but still I cant understand where to place it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jupiter

Registered
some 1 please hlp me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to change textures of the rocket parts like sfs ..I've downloaded the textures but still I cant understand where to place it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in sfs 1.35 or in sfs 1.4

Can
yo guys! i made this mod long time ago, but i wanted to post it now, it is an edit of the textures of the planets of the solar system
here are some pictures:
moon:
View attachment 4117
mars:
View attachment 4118
venus:
View attachment 4119
mercury:
View attachment 4120
here is how to install it:
once that you donwload it, just move the files into your game directory: View attachment 4122 replace the file
View attachment 4123
once that you do that, you have installed the mod, enjoy!
Can anyone make one for earth?

Can

Can anyone make one for earth?
sadly, no, the earth is an object that is made by code, that means that i cant edit it because the code simply is unaccesible, it doesnt exists, i need to open the game file on unity to edit the earth, that means that i need the phone number, the ubication and a lot of other things that belongs to stef, and i am not a thief so nope, unfortunately i cant edit the earth on the 1.35
Unfortunately, that's not possible...

Jupiter

Registered
is it onlyy for 32 bit cause i need 64 bit
if you installed it correctly, it should work for both versions. this only edits the textures, so the bit number doesnt really matter. make sure you are replacing the file. also, remember that this mod only works for mars, mercury, venus and the moon. the earth can not be edited on this version due to coding. so go visit those planets!