SFS 1.6 What I believe they will add and what they should add.

I want realistic planetary rotation, and when making mods you can determine the speed, and a true or false if tidally locked to the parent

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I want realistic planetary rotation, and when making mods you can determine the speed, and a true or false if tidally locked to the parent
That would be actually very cool, and honestly i dont know why it isnt a thing already.

That would be actually very cool, and honestly i dont know why it isnt a thing already.
Maybe because SFS doesn't have a lighting system? Imagine just casually facing away from the sun on the other side of the planet, and then going from "Map" View to "Rocket" View, only for it to be daytime still.

Maybe because SFS doesn't have a lighting system? Imagine just casually facing away from the sun on the other side of the planet, and then going from "Map" View to "Rocket" View, only for it to be daytime still.
And by planet I mean Earth, because Earth is one of the planets in our Solar System which can spin and cause daytime and nighttime Yeah yeah yeah it's obvious

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Wouldnt really even have to be a thing to be honest

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Imagine just casually facing away from the sun on the other side of the planet, and then going from "Map" View to "Rocket" View, only for it to be daytime still.
Imagine trying to land when everything is pitch black