Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
I made a really embarrassing mistake, I somehow uploaded an old version.
ezgif.com-gif-maker(7).gif

The game should actually show a window like the one above, you can choose the build screen size.

Here's the link.

Mooncrasher or anyone, I'm really sorry, could you please either replace the link in the first post with this one or remove it entirely. I'm sorry about this, I know I'm always asking you to move stuff around.

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
View attachment 74074
The game should actually show a window like the one above, you can choose the build screen size.

Here's the link.

Mooncrasher or anyone, I'm really sorry, could you please either replace the link in the first post with this one or remove it entirely. I'm sorry about this, I know I'm always asking you to move stuff around.
I got it!

Akmaster

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
View attachment 74074

Here's the link.

Good that I noticed it for you ;)

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Blazer would it be possible to clean up the ÷0 stuff? It just clutters an already cluttered thread.
Done.

Yes, space pilot. Look how far your stupidity has taken us. It didn't make you sound smart. It didn't make you sound funny. Pretty much like the opposite: it made you sound really dumb and pedantic.

Now BOT.

Astatium_209

Alliance’s Executor // Unstable and Toxic
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
Done.

Yes, space pilot. Look how far your stupidity has taken us. It didn't make you sound smart. It didn't make you sound funny. Pretty much like the opposite: it made you sound really dumb and pedantic.

Now BOT.
Thank you.

View attachment 74074

Here's the link.

When android?

Astatium_209

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
UPDATE - Still only for Windows. (= not for Android, iOS etc.)

Well, it's not really an update per se, I re-wrote the code mostly for my sanity and so that people can make fonts easier. I also implemented the zooming functions from the start. No more ugly terminal. I'm going to include the source code, feel free to laugh at the endless "if" chain and poor optimization, I'm still a newbie at this.

ezgif.com-gif-maker(9).gif

Here's something like an info sheet for it.
info_sheet.png

As always, there might be bugs, nay, there are bugs, I just haven't found them yet.

Attachments

The epic chicken

Grim Reaper
Asteroid Contest Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
UPDATE - Still only for Windows. (= not for Android, iOS etc.)

Well, it's not really an update per se, I re-wrote the code mostly for my sanity and so that people can make fonts easier. I also implemented the zooming functions from the start. No more ugly terminal. I'm going to include the source code, feel free to laugh at the endless "if" chain and poor optimization, I'm still a newbie at this.

View attachment 76583

Here's something like an info sheet for it.
View attachment 76581

As always, there might be bugs, nay, there are bugs, I just haven't found them yet.
How do I zoom on a trackpad

The epic chicken

Grim Reaper
Asteroid Contest Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
i tried making a chicken coop in it, lets just say that it didn't go well
Screenshot (21).png

Astatium_209

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
Hey Mooncrasher, could I please ask you to edit the first post? It contains an outdated link, would it be possible to replace that part with some text that leads people to the latest page? Thanks!

Mooncrasher

Reading LOTR lore
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Hey Mooncrasher, could I please ask you to edit the first post? It contains an outdated link, would it be possible to replace that part with some text that leads people to the latest page? Thanks!
Sure, what page or message?
I don't think there's a link that always leads to the latest page as more pages are added.

Astatium_209

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
Sure, what page or message?
On first post I made, there's text in red.
I don't think there's a link that always leads to the latest page as more pages are added.
I was thinking something like "If you're looking for the latest version, go to the last page and look for the latest post with a link.". Just some text.

And good grief, I just noticed that I spelled "sophisticated" wrong, could you change that too please?

Mooncrasher

Reading LOTR lore
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
On first post I made, there's text in red.

I was thinking something like "If you're looking for the latest version, go to the last page and look for the latest post with a link.". Just some text.

And good grief, I just noticed that I spelled "sophisticated" wrong, could you change that too please?
Let me know if anything further should be changed, I think I did it right, but you never know! ;)