SFS Discord ban Apeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
SteamDemon296#6733
Discord ID: 718478874568032338
Date: I genuinely don't remember. It has been a loooooong time.
Reason for ban: I admitted i pirated the game once in my lifetime
Why I should be unbanned: I made very clear i bought the game and regretted the pirating. I now own the mobile and steam game. i dont think it was ''just'' to give me a perm ban. i realy miss the discord server. Hereby i beg forgiveness for my actions and request to be unbanned.

Thank you for your time reading this.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hello,

Your appeal has been sent to the moderation team, they will review it shortly.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
The Radio Dæmon please do not interfere in ban appeals. Especially, don't judge others. You're not a moderator, this is not your role, and doing it in those terms is not acceptable. Take this as a verbal warning, we may apply sanctions the next time.

Phoenix Aerospace

Atlas
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
The Radio Dæmon please do not interfere in ban appeals. Especially, don't judge others. You're not a moderator, this is not your role, and doing it in those terms is not acceptable. Take this as a verbal warning, we may apply sanctions the next time.
alright, I’m sorry. this will not happen again.

xander

Discord Staff
Registered
You have clearly shown that you learned from your actions and understand why it isn't okay. Piracy is still something that can’t be taken lightly, but your appeal has been accepted and you’ll be on a 2 weeks member probation. Welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.