SFS Extended Solar System (1.5)

Hello! I've been absent these past few months due to school and work on Something, which is this!

Say hello to the SFS Expanded Solar System! This pack includes all original planets, but also adds Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto! The moons I added are Titan, Enceladus, Charon, and the work in progress planets (cuz i have stuff to do so oof): Umbriel, Triton, Makemake, Haumea, Sedna, Quaoar, and Eris.

Every planet has new textures (except Jupiter, Mars, Mercury, Moon, Phobos/Deimos, and the 4 Moons of Jupiter.) Saturn has it's iconic rings, Uranus has rings, but very faint. I also have the system in (probably) true 1/20 scale, but I'll add more once i can get to that.

Version: 0.5 Beta Release
All 8 planets, Titan and Enceladus, Pluto and Charon, And WIP Asteroid belt and TNO objects.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LktAHJtJEXrQ-7FKbUSJGIOULnP_p_AV/view?usp=drivesdk
Screenshot_20200930-141120_ibisPaint X.jpg

Roadmap:
1.0 Release:
WIP objects are done, and adds 11 objects, all moons/other objects
1.1:
Adds Asteroids and comets, and revamped textures for Moon, Mercury, and Mars.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
I don't think they look that bad, I'm fact I find them cool. Its just a different approach to the Solar System, not the ultrarealistic version everyone makes.
Yeah, I didn't say they're bad. They have a cool vibe to them, and probably have low system requirements. Though I honestly like masterpieces like BANDWIDTH's or your realistic Earth.

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
The pack doesn't work
Screenshot_20201025-222724.png

UPDATE 0.8 IS HERE.

One, i didn't add anything except textures for the remaining wip objects. Plus, Earth has a revamped texture and has clouds made by me, although the clouds are above the ground so uhhhhh excuse me for that.

Anyways, put the files in Custom solar systems (the file that says expanded solar system, don't put anything in the file in that area, oof) Anyways, any questions contact me on discord by Khaver (Corvi)#4542, or email me at [email protected] (one of my alternate emails i use) anyways have a good day.

Also the new textures for the wip objects were quick, so any problems with those I'll fix later in a patch, ive been busy and didn't want anyone waiting.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WdOEIZ4XYveulwctQRyKx_BA3WcRxExn/view?usp=drivesdk
The image is for help where to put the file (uncompressed)

Attachments