Solved SFS fails to start

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Okay, I have ANOTHER problem, folks. This time, as the title says, the game can't start correctly and crashes, returning to my phone's background. I'm not using mods or apps with the game.

Simply, when I hit Resume Game, it just crashes, same for Build New Rocket. Some times Build New Rocket brings me to the construction panel and when I hit launch the game crashes...

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Okay, I have ANOTHER problem, folks. This time, as the title says, the game can't start correctly and crashes, returning to my phone's background. I'm not using mods or apps with the game.

Simply, when I hit Resume Game, it just crashes, same for Build New Rocket. Some times Build New Rocket brings me to the construction panel and when I hit launch the game crashes...
Ah I've experienced this before.
What happens to me is if a large thing explodes or hits a sand bug it will crash.
If that's happening you need to clear the current build from causing lag

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
Ah I've experienced this before.
What happens to me is if a large thing explodes or hits a sand bug it will crash.
If that's happening you need to clear the current build from causing lag
That's not it. It happens even when I'm controlling the smallest Satellite, and it needs 20 or 30 attempts to start correctly. I've tried restarting my phone, but not even that works these days

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
That's not it. It happens even when I'm controlling the smallest Satellite, and it needs 20 or 30 attempts to start correctly. I've tried restarting my phone, but not even that works these days
How large is your save file?

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
All solved :D
Screenshot_20190608-211514.png

Thanks for the help guys! You can label this as Solved, but I will reopen it If I have more problems. So can we conclude the RAM was the problem?

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
I think I already know what was it: Excessive Textures.
I had over 100 textures on the game folder and when I loaded them all on my new installed game, it crashed again, but as soon as I cleared the folder and left only the ones I was using, everything went back to normal

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
I think I already know what was it: Excessive Textures.
I had over 100 textures on the game folder and when I loaded them all on my new installed game, it crashed again, but as soon as I cleared the folder and left only the ones I was using, everything went back to normal
Yup, that'd do it. Explains why the game wouldn't start too.