SFS Forum Christmas competition results!

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Alright, first of all: I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas.
run2.gif

Enjoy your day, share it with your family and friends, and keep negativity away. :)

If it isn't Christmas for you, then... well, happy day I guess.

That being said, we are ready for announce the winner of the SFS Forums' Christmas Event! :cool:
We received a total of 3 submissions, for 2 different categories, each them with an unique approach to the problem. The criteria we used to judge was:
  • Score
  • Creativity
  • Originality
  • Efficiency
For the unlimited blueprints category, the winner is... Mars Pathfinder !!!
His submission here:
[ Fartin Yeet ]

For the single blueprint category, the winner is... Marmilo !!!
His submission here:
[ Yeeting christmas presents with rockets cos there's definitely some poor orphans on mercury and phobos/deimos :) ]

And of course, taking everything into consideration, we have decided to give the title of Overall Winner of the SFS Forums' Christmas Event to....

His strategy, design and approach was the best of all three of them, tbh.
All winners shall receive their winner badges, which come packed with special features.

For the Category Winners:
  • Unlimited Post Edit Time
  • Unlimited Thread Title Edit Time

For the Overall Winner:
  • The same as above
  • Does not need Moderator Approval to post in the sections that would normally require approval (use this reward wisely!)
Ok, that's all. Enjoy the rest of your day. :)

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Let's goo! But ngl I'm kinda sad I didn't have any rivals, I spent like 2 hours trying to find a way to calculate the ideal amount of presents to send to each planet, but in the end I just eyeballed it cos competition is hard. And I really appreciate that the other ccontestants participated, they obviously also put effort into it, and did well.
Lmao if Altair decided to participate he'd obliterate me by sending twice the presents with half the rocket

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Well done Marmilo!

Lmao if Altair decided to participate he'd obliterate me by sending twice the presents with half the rocket
:p
To tell the truth, I considered submitting my entry, but I lacked some time. I didn't intend to spam presents anyway.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Well done Marmilo!

:p
To tell the truth, I considered submitting my entry, but I lacked some time. I didn't intend to spam presents anyway.
I was very happy when blazer confirmed the rules which nerfed present spamming

Wow these perks are so cool! I really like the idea of the competition, inspired me to make a kinda related competition..

Last edited:

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Hmmm what did I've missed?

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Alright, first of all: I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas.
View attachment 76513
Enjoy your day, share it with your family and friends, and keep negativity away. :)

If it isn't Christmas for you, then... well, happy day I guess.

That being said, we are ready for announce the winner of the SFS Forums' Christmas Event! :cool:
We received a total of 3 submissions, for 2 different categories, each them with an unique approach to the problem. The criteria we used to judge was:
  • Score
  • Creativity
  • Originality
  • Efficiency
For the unlimited blueprints category, the winner is... Mars Pathfinder !!!
His submission here:
[ Fartin Yeet ]

For the single blueprint category, the winner is... Marmilo !!!
His submission here:
[ Yeeting christmas presents with rockets cos there's definitely some poor orphans on mercury and phobos/deimos :) ]

And of course, taking everything into consideration, we have decided to give the title of Overall Winner of the SFS Forums' Christmas Event to....

His strategy, design and approach was the best of all three of them, tbh.
All winners shall receive their winner badges, which come packed with special features.

For the Category Winners:
  • Unlimited Post Edit Time
  • Unlimited Thread Title Edit Time

For the Overall Winner:
  • The same as above
  • Does not need Moderator Approval to post in the sections that would normally require approval (use this reward wisely!)
Ok, that's all. Enjoy the rest of your day. :)
Congrats Marmilo and Mars Pathfinder!