Open SFS Freeze bug

I have a problem with a bug in Sfs, every time I try to launch my rocket there is a bug that freezes the whole game when I want to continue so I have to restart the whole app and when I give the resume game it goes on, the speed and height is different continues to infinity.

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Is it the problem with your phone?

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Are you able to provide any screenshots?

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I have a problem with a bug in Sfs, every time I try to launch my rocket there is a bug that freezes the whole game when I want to continue so I have to restart the whole app and when I give the resume game it goes on, the speed and height is different continues to infinity.
A couple of quick things to check. How long have you waited after the game freezes? Give it a good 2minutes. Sometimes SFS needs to sort itself out, especially if you have a large number of rockets in play. Do you have multiple unlaunched vehicles? If you're not sure go to map view and zoom in the rocket on the pad. If there are multiple arrows stacked, end mission on the extraneous rockets. Your saying you spawn your atlas and when you attempt to launch the game freezes and after reloading the game works? As Mooncrasher was saying some screenshots could be useful. I'm sorry, not an IOS user but there are people here that are.

UN Cosmo Navy

Explorer Program Management
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
A couple of quick things to check. How long have you waited after the game freezes? Give it a good 2minutes. Sometimes SFS needs to sort itself out, especially if you have a large number of rockets in play. Do you have multiple unlaunched vehicles? If you're not sure go to map view and zoom in the rocket on the pad. If there are multiple arrows stacked, end mission on the extraneous rockets. Your saying you spawn your atlas and when you attempt to launch the game freezes and after reloading the game works? As Mooncrasher was saying some screenshots could be useful. I'm sorry, not an IOS user but there are people here that are.
Wait....that happened to me when I lost my Starships on the Starships Projects(You will see me talk with Hawk)

I checked all things that you say but after I restart app and click resume game it works and then it bugs again.