Solved SFS Freezing

Bananas

Mr. Nice Moderator
Registered
Okay, so sometimes when I play SFS, all of a sudden, it freezes and no button works. I play on IOS and sometimes, the home button doesn't even work. Then it stays like that for a good 10 to 30 seconds and then the game completely reboots. Luckily, I can still resume my game but its still kind of frustrating when going to Mars or something like that.

GuHP20

《Sentinel》~ Pres Ben //|**|\\
Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered
My game sometimes freeze when I click build new rocket during a launch.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Okay, so sometimes when I play SFS, all of a sudden, it freezes and no button works. I play on IOS and sometimes, the home button doesn't even work. Then it stays like that for a good 10 to 30 seconds and then the game completely reboots. Luckily, I can still resume my game but its still kind of frustrating when going to Mars or something like that.
Don’t worry. This is a common glitch for IOS players. It happens to me too. The cause of this I have found is the amount of objects within the game. One way of fixing this is by deleting old/unused game saves. It works for me so hopefully it will work for you.
Hopes this helps

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Any sort of buttons will make you freeze when actually in game. So avoid it. Try deleting old save files

Bananas

Mr. Nice Moderator
Registered
Don’t worry. This is a common glitch for IOS players. It happens to me too. The cause of this I have found is the amount of objects within the game. One way of fixing this is by deleting old/unused game saves. It works for me so hopefully it will work for you.
Hopes this helps
Thanks!

GuHP20

《Sentinel》~ Pres Ben //|**|\\
Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered
I have only 3 game saves,wich I use to see how textures are in my Planets.

Aiden

Registered
If you have a lot of saves and custom builds they slow down your game a lot.. wel for me it did.. so try getting rid of some possibily