TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Hey guys! I was thinking about making SFS Iceberg cause not many have done it (by that i mean one Russian guy from Youtube) so i made one! If someone doesnt know what Iceberg is, its essentially a chart showing how common certain things are known by the general public and experienced fans of anything in levels of obscurity of the information (example could be Minecraft, commands would we in higher level than far lands etc.). For SFS only levels i could really do were ones up to the bottom of the Iceberg cause theres not much more beyond that. I am open for suggestion on what can i change and i expect opinions on how i did ;).
SFS Iceberg.png

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
Hey guys! I was thinking about making SFS Iceberg cause not many have done it (by that i mean one Russian guy from Youtube) so i made one! If someone doesnt know what Iceberg is, its essentially a chart showing how common certain things are known by the general public and experienced fans of anything in levels of obscurity of the information (example could be Minecraft, commands would we in higher level than far lands etc.). For SFS only levels i could really do were ones up to the bottom of the Iceberg cause theres not much more beyond that. I am open for suggestion on what can i change and i expect opinions on how i did ;). View attachment 76926
Missing that the game was originally gonna be called Rocket simulator. There is also the removal of the forums from the links section of the game.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Where gravity assists? That's not common knowledge in the SFS community. VEEGA is even lesser known. Also Acarii drives.

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I forgor :skull:

Marmilo

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Also what would happen if you said SFS is a plagiarism on discord? :p

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

VibeChecker

Man on the Moon
Registered
Hey guys! I was thinking about making SFS Iceberg cause not many have done it (by that i mean one Russian guy from Youtube) so i made one! If someone doesnt know what Iceberg is, its essentially a chart showing how common certain things are known by the general public and experienced fans of anything in levels of obscurity of the information (example could be Minecraft, commands would we in higher level than far lands etc.). For SFS only levels i could really do were ones up to the bottom of the Iceberg cause theres not much more beyond that. I am open for suggestion on what can i change and i expect opinions on how i did ;). View attachment 76926
Very good. I am still on 1.35 PC. Maybe you can add free DLC 1.35?

Marmilo

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Yeah, their power was measured in earth lift capacity iirc

What is the chinese copy? Does it actually exist?