Solved SFS on ChromeOS

S

silent

Apparently, running a Chromebook in Developer channel, you can use the Google play store to download and run Android apps.

Has anyone here done this with SFS, successfully? I'd really love to have it on a large screen. I'd test it right now..but going back from dev channel wipes the disk.

C

Cyan_Box

If you want, you can play the game on Windows. Just check the Discord to get the download link!

T

TtTOtW

Apparently, running a Chromebook in Developer channel, you can use the Google play store to download and run Android apps.

Has anyone here done this with SFS, successfully? I'd really love to have it on a large screen. I'd test it right now..but going back from dev channel wipes the disk.
I suggest you save the apk file to Google Drive and then download from there. It might bypass your problem.

You have to stretch it out