SFS Orbital Velocity Calculator Mod

Hi,
I made a mod for Steam SFS. With this mod, you can calculate the orbital velocity. It is very simple to use. Just select game difficulty and enter the apoapsis and periapsis height. All values must be in meters. Otherwise mod won't work properly.
Installation Guide
1- Download the Assembly-CSharp.dll file.
2- Find your SFS file path. (Default is C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Spaceflight Simulator)
3- Back up your original Assembly-CSharp.dll file.
4- Put the new Assembly-CSharp.dll file.
5- Enter the game.
Enjoy!

Attachments

I don't get your mod running.
The only button which works is "Calculations".
Then a new window appears with new buttons and textboxes which don't react, no matter what I do.

Alex152PL

Man on the Moon
Registered
When I tried to use your mod, nothing happened. Game was same as usual. Maybe I did something wrong, I don't know. There was not enough information on how use the mod

When I tried to use your mod, nothing happened. Game was same as usual. Maybe I did something wrong, I don't know. There was not enough information on how use the mod
If you are using Modloader, you can't use this mod. Because this mod wasn't made for Modloader. it's not compatible.

---UPDATE---

Changelog
  • The bug that crashed the game has been solved
  • ThrustMod and Orbital Velocity Calculator Mod merged
Installation Guide

Download the mod from releases and unzip the UnknownMod.zip. You can see a file named UnknownMod. Put it to Steam\steamapps\common\Spaceflight Simulator\Spaceflight Simulator Game\Spaceflight Simulator_Data\MODS. Enter the game. And you can see a window in your game when you press the launch rocket.

How to use the mod?

ThrustMod:
You have two options. The first option is the Slider You can set our throttle between x1 and x5. The second option is the Custom TextField. You can set the throttle you want.

Orbital Velocity Calculator:
It is very simple to use. Just select game difficulty and enter the apoapsis and periapsis height. All values must be in meters. Otherwise mod won't work properly.

Note: If you need help you can contact me via discord
my nick is:
Mr. Unknown#8058