SFS Tradução ao Português/Portuguese Translation

GuHP20

《Sentinel》~ Pres Ben //|**|\\
Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered
(English)
Hello, I have translated everything in the game to Portuguese, and wanted to know if it's good, so if you speak Portuguese, please try it!
(Português)
Olá,eu traduzi tudo no jogo para português, e queria saber se a tradução está boa, então se você entende português, por favor faça um teste! Ela pode até acabar se tornando uma tradução oficial no jogo.

You need to move the file to Android/data/com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator/files/Custom Translations, then you open the game and select it in the Settings.
(Updated)

Attachments

Last edited:

Space pilot

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
(English)
Hello, I have translated everything in the game to Portuguese, and wanted to know if it's good, so if you speak Portuguese, please try it!
(Português)
Olá,eu traduzi tudo no jogo para português, e queria saber se a tradução está boa, então se você entende português, por favor faça um teste! Ela pode até acabar se tornando uma tradução oficial no jogo.

You need to move the file to Android/data/com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator/files/Custom Translations, then you open the game and select it in the Settings.
What will happen after moving this file

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
What will happen after moving this file
This is a custom translation file for portuguese players. You are not concerned. Please, keep this thread on topic so that the concerned players can review it in peace.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
(English)
(Português)

Wow, is it really that easy to make a translation? Then I might translate the game to Spanish. How did you do it anyway?

GuHP20

Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered
Wow, is it really that easy to make a translation? Then I might translate the game to Spanish. How did you do it anyway?
Yes, it's very easy, you just need to open the Example.txt file in the Custom Translations folder and you can start translating everything, but I warn you it's a lot of text to translate, specially the Patch Notes

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Yes, it's very easy, you just need to open the Example.txt file in the Custom Translations folder and you can start translating everything, but I warn you it's a lot of text to translate, specially the Patch Notes
Okay, Thank you.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Okay, Thank you.
You do it as you like Blazer, but a spanish translation is already planned, somebody is working on it internally.

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Can someone make a Polish translation please

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Can someone make a Polish translation please
You can also consider making it yourself :)

By the way, this is the thread for the portuguese translation, please guys don't use this thread for translation requests.

GuHP20

Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered
Updated the translation and fixed a bunch of errors, you can download it from the first post

Berg

Registered
the translation is almost perfect but there are 3 things to translate I don't remember what they are but it should appear when switching to the customized translation

GuHP20

Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered
the translation is almost perfect but there are 3 things to translate I don't remember what they are but it should appear when switching to the customized translation
This translation is very outdated, there's an official version done by me and 3 other people that probably will be published in the next update