SHARE YOUR BLUEPRINTS

D

Deepak

HEY GUYS, i was thinking that if we share our blueprints of SFS to one another, then we can make a good community.
my idea is that, you will email me your blueprints and i will make a zip. folder of it and post them in this thread.
if you want to share your blueprints then email me at(---),
email me at given email address and i will make zip. folder and post them here with their preview image.
PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS,THIS WILL REALLY HELP THOSE WHO WANT SOME IDEAS OR WANT TO CREATE SOMETHING UNIQUE

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TtTOtW

No need to zip it, just post them here. Not everybody knows how to work with compressed files and folders. I'll move this thread to downloads.

D

Deepak

No need to zip it, just post them here. Not everybody knows how to work with compressed files and folders. I'll move this thread to downloads.
atually the .bp file of blueprint don't get attached here

D

Deepak

BLUEPRINT ARE LOCATED IN(file manager > internal storage >android > data > com.stefmorojnaspaceflighsimulator > files > saving > blueprint ) copy your blueprint in another folder and make a zip file of it and post it here.

T

TtTOtW

Ah ok I see the file extension is problematic. Yeah ok no problem but I and the forum take no responsibility whatsoever if any harm or loss of any kind whatsoever comes to you, your property or your life due to public exposure of your email address by your own choice and volition. Agreed? Shall I put your email back?

E

Earlmilly1

With this you can share bulk designs without taking time to look for the right files and download and save them.

D

Deepak

But why don't people just use the sharing function in game?
ohhh that didn't came in my mind, but maybe this will be easier way and also the preview image in sharing function is so small, cannot see details in it

T

TtTOtW

For the time being I'll leave this post up. But it is a very inefficient way to work. iOS users might find it useful. @Danny Batten will test if it works.