Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Wait does Bolt even have followers?
Considering how little time he spent here before being banned, and considering the fact that asking people to follow you is probably the best way not to have followers... I have a firm idea about the answer :)

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Foguete atlas e o perseveranse
obs: vi no canal vectaverse
Hi and welcome to the forum EstranhoAnormal :)

Please post a screenshot when you post a blueprint, so that people know what they download. Also, thank you to write in english on the forum. Portuguese is a beautiful language, but very few people understand it.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
The TWR on that rocket..... why?
welp it's new guy's sins pertaining to TWR on their rockets...

also, most of the kids don't even know how things works...TWR, Efficiency,Drag, Staging, Spammed RCS on their side of their rocket (In and Out) and bunch of things they thought that high thrust means good instead of bad. (if they're on real life scenario, their crap rocket designs would just yeet before MaxQ, you know what i mean.... structural failure on the design because of the combination of crappy high thrust, poor proper design of the rocket and flying straight :p :p)

thou let him be... it's his design...

and if he is open for critics about the design he done, then that's a good one :)
he is open to change and optimize his design more :)

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
welp it's new guy's sins pertaining to TWR on their rockets...

also, most of the kids don't even know how things works...TWR, Efficiency,Drag, Staging, Spammed RCS on their side of their rocket (In and Out) and bunch of things they thought that high thrust means good instead of bad. (if they're on real life scenario, their crap rocket designs would just yeet before MaxQ, you know what i mean.... structural failure on the design because of the combination of crappy high thrust, poor proper design of the rocket and flying straight :p:p)

thou let him be... it's his design...

and if he is open for critics about the design he done, then that's a good one :)
he is open to change and optimize his design more :)
I do like the design but some of the engines can be removed I'm sure.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I do like the design but some of the engines can be removed I'm sure.
Yeah, thou it's up up him either he would accept the idea of others or nah thou...

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
When people posts a Blueprint, they usually add one or two screenshots of what they built so other people can know what you are posting.
I tried to take screenshots but it wont load up for me.