TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
how do you climb in ranks
Hi Lukapower,

You may find all the information you want about titles and ranks here:
https://jmnet.one/sfs/forum/index.php?threads/how-to-earn-user-titles-and-groups.581/

As Jez10 said, promotion is automatic, but it's not instantaneous. There's generally a short delay before you get a title (the forum checks every X minutes), so don't worry at first if you're not promoted.

By the way, when asking such a question, please do it in an appropriate thread: it can be one that exists, provided it's related to your question, or you can create your own thread in the Help & Support section.

Hi Lukapower,

You may find all the information you want about titles and ranks here:
https://jmnet.one/sfs/forum/index.php?threads/how-to-earn-user-titles-and-groups.581/

As Jez10 said, promotion is automatic, but it's not instantaneous. There's generally a short delay before you get a title (the forum checks every X minutes), so don't worry at first if you're not promoted.

By the way, when asking such a question, please do it in an appropriate thread: it can be one that exists, provided it's related to your question, or you can create your own thread in the Help & Support section.
tanks
ill post itin a help thread next time

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hey man, just trying to help

According to google translate, 2 words I translated say "Dog Training" so I'm guessing it is an advert, but OkisiTitana will definitely know. As I said I'm just trying to help
Indeed that's some spam. I deleted it. When you spot such a content you can use the report button (Yes, I know it was not obvious at first in this case due to the russian language).

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Question.Why there is dog training?is this person banned?
The person has been banned yes. Talking about dog training is not the problem in itself (though it's off-topic), but that was advertising.