Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Walk softly. And carry a really, really, really big fucking stick.

New Jersey, close up in 4k. And a reminder of just how good a composer steve jablonsky is as well.

If you have a soul, skip to 3:06 and tell me the next 20 seconds isn't the most majestic thing you've never laid eyes upon.
What a nice view!

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
This makes me want to cry, it's beautiful... And to imagine there was once a time when seeing many battleships was commonplace, blows my mind.

Awe. If you had to use a single word to accurately describe the view, the ship and the reaction, that word would be awe.

And yeah, imagine when this was commonplace. Rows of the fucking things, firing away. People worked on this for decades.
This is the view you'd have every single day when you arrived at work.

I don't think I'd get bored of that.

T

The Dark in the Light

Awe. If you had to use a single word to accurately describe the view, the ship and the reaction, that word would be awe.

And yeah, imagine when this was commonplace. Rows of the fucking things, firing away. People worked on this for decades.
This is the view you'd have every single day when you arrived at work.

I don't think I'd get bored of that.
There is no way in hell I'd get bored of it. Battleships are marvels of engineering and were the pride of many navies. One day I would like to step aboard one of the surviving battleships, and even dive and see IJN Nagato's wreck.

T

The Dark in the Light

1620697901512.png

After many aircraft attacks, and a few from submarines, the IJN has managed to sink USS South Dakota.