AstronautAdam

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Does my Star Clipper spacecraft count as a shuttle?
View attachment 46077
It can carry payloads to the moon , it's reusable ( apart from the boosters ). This probably doesn't qualify but I'll try it. : )
Hmm, reusable? How do you connect "shuttle" and side boosters to center fuselage after use? Separator is only one use part. No reusing of separators. If you want reusable rocket just remove separators and place docking ports. Then is rocket reusable

T

TtTOtW

Hmm, reusable? How do you connect "shuttle" and side boosters to center fuselage after use? Separator is only one use part. No reusing of separators. If you want reusable rocket just remove separators and place docking ports. Then is rocket reusable
Bu it's still not a shuttle.

AstronautAdam

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Heeey guuuys suprise ;) I have safely landed with V4.0(prototype) and about 315 tons of cargo. I took off without booster so my flight range in atmosphere is minimum(I create apoapsis about 10 km but with basic settings(gravity 9,8 and atmo. height 30 km))

Attachments

T

TtTOtW

Heeey guuuys suprise ;) I have safely landed with V4.0(prototype) and about 315 tons of cargo. I took off without booster so my flight range in atmosphere is minimum(I create apoapsis about 10 km but with basic settings(gravity 9,8 and atmo. height 30 km))
Not the most aerodynamic thing I've seen around... Seriously, work on the nose. And the tail fin.

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
is the saturn shuttle at shuttle city