Side boosters/rockets burn unevenly

noob here, Built my second rocket with 3 engines for the first stage. At launch I turn all engines on, throttle to 100% and then click ON. All three engines fire but their fuel usage is uneven. I have 2 tanks on the side rockets and three in the middle so I expect the two side ones to burn out while the centre continues to burn. One of the side ones always runs out well before the other side and I go into a spin. Whats the fix?

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
A picture of the rocket would help greatly.

so sorry I reloaded it to take a picture and gave it another try and fuel usage is as expected. Does this sort of thing happen?

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
I can't say anything certain without a picture. Usually no, but it depends on the fuel tank arrangement.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
You're right. With a fuel tank arrangement like that, the side boosters should burn evenly and finish before the central core.

The only thing that I can think of is accidentally transferring fuel from one booster to either the other booster or the central core.
Have you ever flown with two of those circle fuel indicators visible at the same time?
The game automatically transfers fuel when you click on two different tanks and make two fuel indicators come up.

You're right. With a fuel tank arrangement like that, the side boosters should burn evenly and finish before the central core.

The only thing that I can think of is accidentally transferring fuel from one booster to either the other booster or the central core.
Have you ever flown with two of those circle fuel indicators visible at the same time?
The game auto I was doing. I just thought it was a fuel indicator NOT transfer. Well that solves it. Time for some RTFM I think :)

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Glad it isn't a problem for you anymore. :)