Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
can we please stick to the topic?
though SM84CE, Mars is asking a genuine question
i've made one mistake up there.... i thought that there is already a link up there but i forgot that this is the silver skin and its in progress ehh :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

i've just realized right now ehh:oops::oops::oops:o_Oo_Oo_O

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
wheres the download link? for the textureloader thing
wheres the link?
wheres the link for the texture
i still dont see it it just only the vote
The beginner of sfs, your question has already been answered several times already: the mod is not ready yet. Spamming the same question multiple times won’t make the mod appear out of nowhere right now, but it can get you a warning from the forum’s staff, so please wait patiently like everyone else.

do you guys speak in filipino/chat in filipino
ano ba to! wala pang link by the way im filipino
im filipino but i can speak in english
Also, we all would love to chat in our native languages, but this is an English-only forum. You can chat in Filipino in DMs, but use only English in the public forums.

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
The beginner of sfs, your question has already been answered several times already: the mod is not ready yet. Spamming the same question multiple times won’t make the mod appear out of nowhere right now, but it can get you a warning from the forum’s staff, so please wait patiently like everyone else.

Also, we all would love to chat in our native languages, but this is an English-only forum. You can chat in Filipino in DMs, but use only English in the public forums.
Yeah is it ok to use your native language in the profile post sometimes?