Sleep paralysis stories

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced it. If others reply I’ll tell mine

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
One thing for sure that I have found out that it is not linked to tea
1562701434241.png

Danny, tell some of yours.

Heres kind of one...

I once woke up, I was looking straight up and saw an outline of a T-rex (shadow i think) and it scared me so much, I don't know why, but it did.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Right one of mine,
This is the most common one I have,
When it happens it can be strange, i go t9 sleep normally and whatnot. Then idk how to explain it i have the sense that time has past. So I open my eyes and I'm in bed and of course I can't move (when I first experienced it I was already shitting myself)
My room is dull lit with no source just that Gray fucking light. I can blink but not much more than that. That's quite important, as I have two individual fuckers that come. The weird girl (the weird girl doesn't always come. But ill do another story on her)
the sense. Yeah the sense, it's not a visual monster. I'll start to feel heavy, building pressure and hear sound yet there's silence.
It's presence just builds till it feels like it's right in front of my damn face.
Until he just fucks off, just click and nothing.

Right one of mine,
This is the most common one I have,
When it happens it can be strange, i go t9 sleep normally and whatnot. Then idk how to explain it i have the sense that time has past. So I open my eyes and I'm in bed and of course I can't move (when I first experienced it I was already shitting myself)
My room is dull lit with no source just that Gray fucking light. I can blink but not much more than that. That's quite important, as I have two individual fuckers that come. The weird girl (the weird girl doesn't always come. But ill do another story on her)
the sense. Yeah the sense, it's not a visual monster. I'll start to feel heavy, building pressure and hear sound yet there's silence.
It's presence just builds till it feels like it's right in front of my damn face.
Until he just fucks off, just click and nothing.
Odd.