JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
a modified version of my previous SLS Block I, but for cargo. Keep in note: I kept the titan engines because the hawk engines won’t give enough thrust
You didn't need to get make a new thread

Then I suggest you learn, from this video or other videos on YouTube. You can't keep doing almost nothing besides asking for sharing link.
Downloading blueprints tutorial link.
Lol no. That's not how it works. Many have the issue (including myself) of it being impossible to use files due to Phone, Android version, data carrier, or all 3. On my Note 20 Ultra running Android 12 with AT&T its not possible due to Samsung Knox and ATT security features, any Samsung S series phone with Knox (if you have it it'll say during boot) isn't capable of doing it, while my Galaxy A11 running Android 11 without Knox from T-Mobile can. It's not as simple as "LeArn how tO dO iT dOnT bE lAzY"

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Lol no. That's not how it works. Many have the issue (including myself) of it being impossible to use files due to Phone, Android version, data carrier, or all 3. On my Note 20 Ultra running Android 12 with AT&T its not possible due to Samsung Knox and ATT security features, any Samsung S series phone with Knox (if you have it it'll say during boot) isn't capable of doing it, while my Galaxy A11 running Android 11 without Knox from T-Mobile can. It's not as simple as "LeArn how tO dO iT dOnT bE lAzY"
Samsung Knox isn't usually active, it's mainly geared towards enterprise users who need the extra protection.
You have my sympathy for being in that position + carrier "features" (not common except in the USA), but honestly you're the first that I've come across...

I borrowed a clean (no lockout, no Knox) S21+ running Android 12, the default file manager was indeed locked down, but a different file manager such as Solid Explorer or one of the others here can indeed access Android\Data, you just need to grant it permission. And that seems to cover 99% of potential visitors from around the globe... Indeed, the person above that I gave the video to has now posted a blueprint.txt file on another thread, so it seems to have worked for them.

Last edited: