SLS Orion (Artemis Nasa)

forlock

Man on the Moon
Registered
alright, to get started i will use grammar

So, for people to understand how the SLS Orion goes to the moon, I will do this way:
Near the year 2021 somewhere I believe 2029, Nasa is going to launch the SLS orion comprised of the Orion module, Service module,
Escape tower with 3 solid rocket engines, second stage 3 engines, first stage 4 engines and two boosters with solid rocket boosters.
This creates the SLS Orion which will hold a crew up to four people.

First, the SLS launches and when it reached near at the end of the atmosphere; the boosters should come off and jettison the escape tower, next it has to reach orbit with the following 4 engines that will be decoupled, right now it is being used for ∆v on orbit. When it is done it is released and second stage will flash towards the moon and bring the SLS in orbit, once in or it the second stage comes of and all the fairings come off that now expose the Service module, the Service module must be connect to Orion otherwise Orion capsule will not go to earth.

Orion then has to dock with the Lunar Gateway which is a space station comprised of modules to bring people to the moon.

When the crew transports to the module that goes to the moon, they are released and once finished; they can get back inside revealing the top descent module that brings back the crew to the LG and then they can trans to the Orion to undock and use the Service module to blast to earth and then they will jettison the Service module to go into the horizon, atmosphere and then water. But reentry exists so they have to use their heat shield, they will jettison that and use parachutes (3) to land on water.

this is why i like sls orion