Solar System (1.5.9) - Realistic

Venus Surface.PNG

Hello, since after a long search I have always failed to find a complete and photorealistic solar system for the latest version, I have decided to make one myself. I hope that I can relieve you of a lot of stress and headaches for the time being. I hope you enjoy this realistic solar system and have fun growing your own space program. :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download Link:
Solar System

Download Button.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a little preview ;D - No worries, all planets and moons are textured.
Planets.PNG
Desktop 123.PNG

Included Planets/Moons: (Alphabetical)

- Ariel
- Callisto
- Ceres
- Charon
- Deimos
- Dione
- Earth
- Eris
- Europa
- Ganymede
- Hamuea
- Hi'iaka
- Hyperion
- Iapetus
- Io
- Jupiter
- Larissa
- Makemake
- Mars
- Mercury
- Mimas
- Miranda
- MK-2
- Moon
- Namaka
- Neptune
- Nereid
- Nix
- Oberon
- Phobos
- Pluto
- Proteus
- Rhea
- Saturn
- Sedna
- Styx
- Sun
- Tethys
- Thalassa
- Titan
- Titania
- Umbriel
- Uranus
- Venus
- Vestae

I hope I didn't leave anything important out.
If you have suggestions for other solar systems, need information about the pack or have problems with using it please contact me!
I'll answer everything as soon as possible! :D

Have fun! :D

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
The whole solar system.
I couldn't find a system for this version (1.5.9) of the game so I made one myself.
I hope I relieve you of the struggle to find something good.

:D

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/0z4249e37m4kjbw/Solar_System_1.5.9.rar/file

How to install: (PC)

1. Unzip the File (Solar System 1.5.9)
2. Locate to /Steam/appdata/common/SpaceFlight Simulator/Spaceflight Simulator Game/Spaceflight Simulator_Data/Custom Solar Systems and place the folder here
3. Load up your game, create a new world and load up the system!

Have fun!
The little rings that Saturn has are really cute :p

im kinda struggling on downloading and playing the mod whenever i put it into the custom solar system file and i exit it then go into the game it dosent appear can you maybe help me please?

im kinda struggling on downloading and playing the mod whenever i put it into the custom solar system file and i exit it then go into the game it dosent appear can you maybe help me please?
What OS are you using? And are you using a beta version of the game or the newest stable release?

im not sure if im on beta but im on PC windows 10 and im also on 1.5.9.8 if that helps
I'm using Windows 10 on 1.5.9.8 and it works perfectly fine. Could be your folder declaration incorrect sir? And is please look up if you have installed Hydra 1.3.5 . I dont know if it's possible that this has something to do with that, but since your problem sounds kind of tricky, I'd recommend to download it. It has impact of the loading pulse of the game. The Mod [ Release 1.3.5 [Hydra] · JMteam09/SFSModLoader ].
If this isn't working then please contact me again.

Attachments

I'm using Windows 10 on 1.5.9.8 and it works perfectly fine. Could be your folder declaration incorrect sir? And is please look up if you have installed Hydra 1.3.5 . I dont know if it's possible that this has something to do with that, but since your problem sounds kind of tricky, I'd recommend to download it. It has impact of the loading pulse of the game. The Mod [ Release 1.3.5 [Hydra] · JMteam09/SFSModLoader ].
If this isn't working then please contact me again.
how to i use the hydra mod loader?

That's suppost to make it load but if it's still not showing up I suggest you reinstall the game. Since it's just a few MB that should be no problem.
Eiterways I am uploading another version now.
ahh ok ill re install the game if i dosent work should i contact you again or should i simply google it?