Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Then just do a backup if dont trust in jailbreak lol
SP4C3B4R_ please don't make recommendations that are likely to break other members' phone. If you mention the possibility, at least inform people that it's risky. I suppose you won't be willing to take the blame if somebody damages his phone by following your instructions.

so, as i announced some time ago, i've been working on textures for the planets of the solar system. so im going to be releasing some planet textures here, all my textures are ''pole centered'', this means that all the textures will be centered on the north pole of the planet. i also want to tell you guys that if you need, i can make custom textures for you, with or without clouds, with or without atmosphere, i have a tool to make my own maps so i can make your own textures for SFS. my first texture is my favorite planet, jupiter, center on the south pole, it shows the red spot and most of the storms on the south pole of jupiter. this texture used to be in a very high resolution, exactly it was an 8K pixels texture, but because of the limits of the game, i had to make it very low resolution, its 1K now. anyways, if you are going to use it on a pack or something else, please give credit. because its not fair that you upload something and you claim it as yours when actually someone else did it. enjoy!

View attachment 20283
ok, next pack of textures, here we have:
- venus
- earth
- saturn
i want to add that most of the textures that i have are pretty old, so im remaking most of them, the jupiter texture is really really old, and i already uploaded it on discord when i had the other account, so im afraid that people that already has that texture tells me that im a thief, even if it was me who actually did it, because the texture is old, it has that black background, but this textures are new so they are in png, ready to use.

View attachment 20308
View attachment 20309
View attachment 20310

enjoy!
Hello, I am working on a full solar system mod and I would like to know if you want to work with me, you are very talented with texturing and I would like to use your textures for my mod, I will credit you, Thank you!

Jupiter

the biggest planet in the solar system.
Registered
Hello, I am working on a full solar system mod and I would like to know if you want to work with me, you are very talented with texturing and I would like to use your textures for my mod, I will credit you, Thank you!
sure! do you have discord? i would prefer talking through there. also, i dont really play sfs anymore due to personal things, so all i do now is just textures. the textures are already there and i released a file with all the textures inside a few months ago, so if you want to use all those textures i did and give credit, you can do that too.

Jupiter

Registered
Does this work on version 1.5 android?
yes! these textures work for any SFS version except those before the 1.35. feel free to use them for your planets mods, and if you have any requests for new textures for exoplanets/custom planets, let me know and i'll try to make new ones.

Soyuzturtle

«★★★» Grand Admiral «★★★» // PT
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
yes! these textures work for any SFS version except those before the 1.35. feel free to use them for your planets mods, and if you have any requests for new textures for exoplanets/custom planets, let me know and i'll try to make new ones.
Thanks loads! I'm just gonna use them to make my save look a bit nicer.

Soyuzturtle

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Sorry how do I insert these into the normal game solar system?

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
I think you may have to make a copy of the default solar system and paste in the textures...
I'm not sure you can modify the "Example" solar system folder.

T

TtTOtW

Modify and then rename the Example set. Then once you start up the game it will generate a new Example set so that you don't lose it, and you just make a new world with the modified renamed set.

Soyuzturtle

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Modify and then rename the Example set. Then once you start up the game it will generate a new Example set so that you don't lose it, and you just make a new world with the modified renamed set.
In what way do I modify it?

T

TtTOtW

Go into the planet files and replace the texture name with the new texture's name, but no extension (.jpg etc). Thenn place the new texture file in the Textures folder. Then make sure you rename the Example folder or you'll lose your changes.

Soyuzturtle

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Go into the planet files and replace the texture name with the new texture's name, but no extension (.jpg etc). Thenn place the new texture file in the Textures folder. Then make sure you rename the Example folder or you'll lose your changes.
Where's the textures file?
Screenshot_2020-12-05-22-16-12-841_com.alphainventor.filemanager.jpg

Soyuzturtle

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I've got this working now but the ground is all grey. Is it supposed to be like this , has something gone wrong or is there a way to make it look better?
Screenshot_2020-12-06-16-04-05-689_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
All the way zoomed out it looks completely normal. It's only when your. Zoomed in enough to see your craft on the surface that the ground looks grey. View attachment 50658
It's because the ground you're on is grey. The game has always done that when you alter the texture, it alters how the ground looks zoomed in because it's now a different colour zoomed out

For example.

The ground using the standard textures:

Screenshot_20201001-200416_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

And the same launch pad, using updated textures

Untitled.jpg

It's even the same quicksave. All I've changed is the texture file

Jupiter

Registered
I've got this working now but the ground is all grey. Is it supposed to be like this , has something gone wrong or is there a way to make it look better? View attachment 50603
its grey because the edge of the texture is grey. you can fix this by making the edge of the texture green, but thats too much trouble so i think i'll do it. sorry about that

Soyuzturtle

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
its grey because the edge of the texture is grey. you can fix this by making the edge of the texture green, but thats too much trouble so i think i'll do it. sorry about that
Okay thanks. I appreciate it a lot. I would do it myself but I hardly know anything about planet texturing.