Some Star Gradient Textures for Modders

Here are 14 star textures for SFS modders to use in their mods. There are 7 new textures for the 7 standard spectral classes: O, B, A, F, G, K and M. The other 7 textures are WR (Wolf - Rayet Star), C (Carbon Star), N (Neutron Star), L, T, Y and W (White Dwarf Star). When you first download the file and extract it, the textures are named by the type of star that they are for. When you use one in a mod, make a name for a star, and rename the texture to Atmo_{star name} and when done renaming, copy the new filename and paste it in the "Gradient Texture" section of the planet file. All textures are 256*4096 pixels, which is my standard image size for all atmosphere gradient textures. If you do use any of these textures in your mods, pleas give credit to me if you share the mod, because it is unfair and wrong to me when someone uses my texture and says it is their original work, when I really did the work to make the file.

Here are the texture pictures (not actual files that you get):
Atmo_WRstar.png

Wolf - Rayet Star
Atmo_Ostar.png

Type - O Star
Atmo_Bstar.png

Type - B Star
Atmo_Astar.png

Type - A Star
Atmo_Fstar.png

Type - F Star
Atmo_Gstar.png

Type - G Star
Atmo_Kstar.png

Type - K Star
Atmo_Mstar.png

Type - M Star
Atmo_Lstar.png

Type - L Star
Atmo_Tstar.png

Type - T Star
Atmo_Ystar.png

Type - Y Star
Atmo_Cstar.png

Carbon Star
Atmo_Wdwarf.png

White Dwarf Star
Atmo_Nstar.png

Neutron Star
Download File

Didn't Download? Go to this link to download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=13kHWSCbHRNb9syOe89wQbzm5C7AWfH0E

Attachments

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Space engine textures!?