Something to think about

So you know the old sonic model well in the beginning of the movie there he explains how he got to earth or something like that when he was a baby so that means there's a timeline were they did not care about us and we could've gotten ugly baby sonic I wonder what he would look like hmmm

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
So you know the old sonic model? Well in the beginning of the movie, he explains how he got to Earth or something like that when he was a baby. So that means there's a timeline where they did not care about us and we could've gotten ugly baby sonic. I wonder what he would look like. Hmmm

It wasn't just a timeline like something out of Endgame that got deleted. There is somewhere, the completed movie with ugly sonic adult and ugly sonic baby. They exist not because they hate us, but because that is what they thought adult sonic and baby sonic should look like, rendered in 3D for a live action film. That's not hate at all, that's a lack of taste.
In-fact, it's the exact opposite since the studio listened to fan reactions of ugly sonic and changed the CGI model (at great expense) to please us.

Well, of course to make money as well, but to do that they have to please us. And this retraction alone makes it unique, as studios tend not to listen to fan reactions and just push shit out to spite us (Yes, I'm looking at you Disney, Lucasfilm, NaughtyDog, BBC) in ignorance of how much it tanks the product.

T

TtTOtW

Yeah that dude from The Quartering makes a living off the stupidity of these companies and the woke/SJW online journos.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
It wasn't just a timeline like something out of Endgame that got deleted. There is somewhere, the completed movie with ugly sonic adult and ugly sonic baby. They exist not because they hate us, but because that is what they thought adult sonic and baby sonic should look like, rendered in 3D for a live action film. That's not hate at all, that's a lack of taste.
In-fact, it's the exact opposite since the studio listened to fan reactions of ugly sonic and changed the CGI model (at great expense) to please us.

Well, of course to make money as well, but to do that they have to please us. And this retraction alone makes it unique, as studios tend not to listen to fan reactions and just push shit out to spite us (Yes, I'm looking at you Disney, Lucasfilm, NaughtyDog, BBC) in ignorance of how much it tanks the product.
Horus Lupercal, a Sonic Expert. Who could have ever guessed...

T

TtTOtW

Man you underestimate the Wafflemaster so bad... he is an expert on everything he addresses!

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Man you underestimate the Wafflemaster so bad... he is an expert on everything he addresses!
Except russian launch systems. Especially the 80s phenomenon, Buran Buran.