TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I like the Rosetta mission too

It contains a lander that can land on the comet but the mission has failed a bit……
qVCLXjWC2fgrUrCq6NRPKQ-1200-80.jpg

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
How about the Mars missions?

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Now waiting for Chang’e 5 to be back

People here mentioned undoubtedly legendary spacecraft. I could continue this list, but I don't want to. I had always wondered why we always remember only well-known companies and spacecraft? Wouldn't it be better to broaden our horizons and make startups public? Many new endeavors are worth the attention of engineers and investors. Skylark Micro is a spacecraft I want to tell you about. This prototype is used for testing the electrical and communication systems, construction materials. The company itself states that Skylark Micro can investigate the conditions in the atmosphere and be used for educational purposes. We often underestimate the significance and role of test samples, and it's awful. Unfortunately, I can't attach the image, but I attached the link so everyone who's interested can visit the company's website and find all necessary information.

Soyuzturtle

«★★★» Grand Admiral «★★★» // PT
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
People here mentioned undoubtedly legendary spacecraft. I could continue this list, but I don't want to. I had always wondered why we always remember only well-known companies and spacecraft? Wouldn't it be better to broaden our horizons and make startups public? Many new endeavors are worth the attention of engineers and investors. Skylark Micro is a spacecraft I want to tell you about. This prototype is used for testing the electrical and communication systems, construction materials. The company itself states that Skylark Micro can investigate the conditions in the atmosphere and be used for educational purposes. We often underestimate the significance and role of test samples, and it's awful. Unfortunately, I can't attach the image, but I attached the link so everyone who's interested can visit the company's website and find all necessary information.
Scottish aerospace

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I was lookin for photon by Rocket Lab. A kick stage that can be a satellite. :p