Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spacey1100

User ID
Discord ID: 663728987226505226
Username: Spacey Space Program#0957
Date: 2/10/2020

I was banned due to the fact that I was "being toxic" and insulting others, it started when someone posted a control tower on the bp-edited-screenshots channel, I posted mine saying "My control tower is better!" which was intended to be a joke, "Lord Dahmond" replied saying no with a picture, I felt like he was being toxic to me and I called him out, I complained to "Dr. Death" and he said it was just a form of showing opinion, after that "Jeb" decided to say that I had a toxic brain, of course I got angry at him. I admit I'm wrong. Nobody deserves to be insulted harshly in any way. I am truly and deeply sorry for my actions against the server, I will be willingly to change my mindset and attitude towards other members of the server. I will accept any verdict on my behalf.

B

Banned Boi

I am by no means a moderator, but as someone that has been banned from the sfs discords and Reddit, I can say with confidence that "Lord Dahmond" wasn't being toxic, he was playing along. the fact that you took what he said as toxic proves what Dread, or "Dr. Death" said: it's a form of showing opinion. Jeb should have acted differently, but it's the internet, people make a living off pissing you off. What I'm saying is that you the fact that you got annoyed of a mild insult and got banned as a result of it proves you aren't telling the whole story. It took a hell of a lot more to ban me, and I understand the reason behind my ban.
My advice: wait a while, ban appeals posted extremely soon after an incident are very likely to get refused.
Also, enjoy the forums! There is a nice friendly atmosphere here that I think you'd like.
Best of luck with your appeal, but don't get annoyed if it gets rejected.

S

Spacey1100

I am by no means a moderator, but as someone that has been banned from the sfs discords and Reddit, I can say with confidence that "Lord Dahmond" wasn't being toxic, he was playing along. the fact that you took what he said as toxic proves what Dread, or "Dr. Death" said: it's a form of showing opinion. Jeb should have acted differently, but it's the internet, people make a living off pissing you off. What I'm saying is that you the fact that you got annoyed of a mild insult and got banned as a result of it proves you aren't telling the whole story. It took a hell of a lot more to ban me, and I understand the reason behind my ban.
My advice: wait a while, ban appeals posted extremely soon after an incident are very likely to get refused.
Also, enjoy the forums! There is a nice friendly atmosphere here that I think you'd like.
Best of luck with your appeal, but don't get annoyed if it gets rejected.
It was accepted, good thing, thanks for the advice

Status
Not open for further replies.