Attachments

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
It's very nice but if I were you, I'd change the colour of the nose cones on the boosters to plain white
This was meant to be no dlc mainly because I don't have dlc, I would need the texture name of plain white nosecones but I don't have it, if you can tell me what it is I would be happy to update Sputnik:)

It's all about FAMILY

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Copycat
Registered
Well... No matter how many fancy stuff you buy... It'll NEVER make up for actual skill.

... Develop that and you'll get more out of the game and the DLC.

Top tip: don't use cheats, ever, including creative heat off, and forget about stretching engines altogether, and about layering them. Practice docking a lot and learn gravity assistance. That is how to actually develop skill. Taking shortcuts don't reward you with skill, it rewards you with boredom. Go figure...

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Well... No matter how many fancy stuff you buy... It'll NEVER make up for actual skill.

... Develop that and you'll get more out of the game and the DLC.

Top tip: don't use cheats, ever, including creative heat off, and forget about stretching engines altogether, and about layering them. Practice docking a lot and learn gravity assistance. That is how to actually develop skill. Taking shortcuts don't reward you with skill, it rewards you with boredom. Go figure...
I tried to make this atleast somewhat realistic so that's my explanation for no heat engines