STOVE!!!!

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
And a biplane is not a very big threat either. Is very slow, poorly armed and you can shoot it down with just a sub machinegun

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
And a biplane is not a very big threat either. Is very slow, poorly armed and you can shoot it down with just a sub machinegun
I could shoot it down with a revolver aswell.

The epic chicken

Grim Reaper
Asteroid Contest Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
1.35 actually the best sfs version ever
In terms of features, 1.5+ is best
In terms of stability, 1.4 is best
Why did you choose 1.35? lol

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I could shoot it down with a revolver aswell.
I wouldn't be so quick to assume. Keep in mind that biplanes helped a lot in sinking the Bismarck in WWII.
hqdefault.jpg

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
In terms of features, 1.5+ is best
In terms of stability, 1.4 is best
Why did you choose 1.35? lol
Because 1.35 is the superior update. There is no other candidate.
I wouldn't be so quick to assume. Keep in mind that biplanes helped a lot in sinking the Bismarck in WWII.
View attachment 65070
100 percent true. I was thinking about WW1 biplanes. Some soldiers could shoot down these planes with their rifles.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
View attachment 65070
Because 1.35 is the superior update. There is no other candidate.

100 percent true. I was thinking about WW1 biplanes. Some soldiers could shoot down these planes with their rifles.

The Swordfish was still an hilariously obsolete and vulnerable aircraft, even at the start of the war. Its successes where more down to the sheer amount of work they had on, and the incredible skill and balls of the pilots. A Swordfish meeting anything other than an unprotected ship was deadmeat, as evidenced when a load were sent after Scharnhorst and Gneisenau to try and repeat the Bismarck exploits, they bumped into a group of Me109s first and were quickly deleted.
With a top speed of 140mph, it was only 30mph faster than a Sopwith Camel, (considered obsolete in 1918) and was only immune to being brought down by random soldiers with rifles cos it rarely seen any in the middle of the ocean. One cited reason for its success against Bismarck was the fire control onboard couldn't account for just how slow they were.
As a comparison, by end of 1941 (5 years after its introduction) it was sharing airspace with Mosquitos with 6x the engine power, more than 3x the top speed, double the payload and 4x the firepower. This meant that Mosquitos jumped by Fw-190s (a superior aircraft to Me109s and a match for high mark Spitfires) on the way to sink some ships wouldn't get deleted.

Instead the ships got sank and the Focke-Wulfs (themselves members of squadrons specifically set up to counter Mosquitos) were given a remainder of why you don't fuck with an aircraft made of wood.

T

TtTOtW

Chicken. Dude. I'm sorry to say but these are hardcore badass ruthless roasters and you just walked into the kitchen... With head chef Horus in the mood for a chicken wing.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Chicken. Dude. I'm sorry to say but these are hardcore badass ruthless roasters and you just walked into the kitchen... With head chef Horus in the mood for a chicken wing.
I can picture this on my mind right now XD :p