Solved Structures...

T

TtTOtW

Without the expansion permanent connection is impossible since objects move straight through each other during time warp. But if you wish, we can show you a few tricks with landing legs?

S

Sonny5x5

Without the expansion permanent connection is impossible since objects move straight through each other during time warp. But if you wish, we can show you a few tricks with landing legs?

Im just trying to decide which way to take this station im working on... I dont want it to get repetitive... Add something diff i guess u could say..
Screenshot_2018-04-26-22-52-06.png

S

Sonny5x5

Im prob gonna keep the solar panels at each end.. Maybe build a structured link to another station... Might be the same design or i might make it a gas station to outer planets...

S

Sonny5x5

Yea see somethin like that...
I have a vision
Just getting it off the drawing board is slowing me down... I see it in my head but cant get it to work yet lol

S

Sonny5x5

Says file to big...
Ok look at the screenie an picture the config with solar panel modules, on both ends...
The center is for structure and extra fuel tanks.... In between the docking ports and rcs...use the structural pieces to stretch to the otherside to (undecided as of..) Possibly the same structure. Like a mirror image

S

Sonny5x5

Says file to big...
Ok look at the screenie an picture the config with solar panel modules, on both ends...
The center is for structure and extra fuel tanks.... In between the docking ports and rcs...use the structural pieces to stretch to the otherside to (undecided as of..) Possibly the same structure. Like a mirror image

Got the 4th module in... Im exausted lol
Check it out an lemmie know
Screenshot_2018-04-27-01-53-47.png

T

TtTOtW

Ok I suggest you mirror the solar layout on the other existing end. (Ok I see you did already) Then the centre docking ports, one connects to an extension out to your fuel storage bank, while the other side's extension goes to a split: one side a docking centre, the other a construction bay.