Superheavy rocket with 4 side bossters and a payload ( can't post the blueprints now the site is broken )

Alecs

Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
1st stage : 2 side boosters can take you out of atmosphere

2nd stage : 2 side bossters can take you to orbit

3rd stage : 1 main stage can take you to another planet's influence gravity

4th stage : to orbit the planet you traveled to and deorbit to land

5th stage : land with it

Payload : ( your choice )
Screenshot_20200810-100134_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg
Screenshot_20200810-100148_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg
Screenshot_20200810-100151_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg
Screenshot_20200810-100157_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg
Screenshot_20200810-100134_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg
Screenshot_20200810-100151_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg
Screenshot_20200810-100157_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

Attachments

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Holy TWR batman! o_O

Ok, so that rocket should have enough fuel to carry a 1000t satellite to orbit, if you optimise it.

Alecs

Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Holy TWR batman! o_O

Ok, so that rocket should have enough fuel to carry a 1000t satellite to orbit, if you optimise it.
Yes it can and it's not laggy at all as I said you can make your own playload and take it whenever you want!

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Oh, there are 2 pairs of those enormous boosters?!

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
1st stage : 2 side boosters can take you out of atmosphere

2nd stage : 2 side bossters can take you to orbit

3rd stage : 1 main stage can take you to another planet's influence gravity

4th stage : to orbit the planet you traveled to and deorbit to land

5th stage : land with it

Payload : ( your choice ) View attachment 43463 View attachment 43464 View attachment 43465 View attachment 43466 View attachment 43463 View attachment 43465 View attachment 43466
That's a damn sweet TWR you've got there, buddy... :)

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Now make it carry 1000 tonnes to orbit. :)

T

TtTOtW

I want to see that kiloton lift to orbit. Because just like your other build... WAY OVERPOWERED. Sure it's big and powerful. But if you use only half the engines you'll still do almost the same speed. Because aerodynamic resistance. you have 4 times the resistance at double the speed. 9 times the resistance at 3 times the speed. 16 times the resistance at 4 times the speed... I don't know if you see where this is going... But resistance needs power, which is generated from FUEL. So... Take off more slowly (TWR 1.2 to 1.6 max) and you'll either go MUCH farther, or lift MUCH more to orbit. And we have not even addressed the issue of economy engines...

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
I want to see that kiloton lift to orbit. Because just like your other build... WAY OVERPOWERED. Sure it's big and powerful. But if you use only half the engines you'll still do almost the same speed. Because aerodynamic resistance. you have 4 times the resistance at double the speed. 9 times the resistance at 3 times the speed. 16 times the resistance at 4 times the speed... I don't know if you see where this is going... But resistance needs power, which is generated from FUEL. So... Take off more slowly (TWR 1.2 to 1.6 max) and you'll either go MUCH farther, or lift MUCH more to orbit. And we have not even addressed the issue of economy engines...
I thought you knew about rockets... EVERYONE knows the Titan is the best engine in the game, cause is the more powerful. All a rocket needs is powerful engines to reach orbit FAST, before even drag applies.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I thought you knew about rockets... EVERYONE knows the Titan is the best engine in the game, cause is the more powerful. All a rocket needs is powerful engines to reach orbit FAST, before even drag applies.
Completely agreed. All you need to know to evaluate an engine is its thrust: the bigger, the better. The size is important too: if the engine is big, it's better. This automatically makes the ion engine the worst engine of the game. You can't go anywhere with that ridiculous engine.