supersonic missile

You should use bp editing or add more rockets and add more fuel so that it would go into space, also it would be better if you just bp edit it because that adds more weight.

T

TtTOtW

You should use bp editing or add more rockets and add more fuel so that it would go into space, also it would be better if you just bp edit it because that adds more weight.
Cheats are disgusting. We do not recommend them, nor acknowledge something that uses them unnecessarily. Replicas are a different issue, but still not unnecessarily.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
I don't understand anything, did I do something wrong?
Well, not really. It's an artistic supersonic missile thingy, hardly a crime to to bend some physics. And it's mostly a reaction to what the other user said.

It needs no heat to work? So what? Real life missiles are made of sturdier stuff than SFS rockets.
Engines are shrunk? That's alright.
Clipped engines and fuel tanks? For this? I can think of much worse applications. At least it has a reasonable TWR for a missile.

Sure, if you could make it without those physics rule breaking things then by all means do so and we'll acclaim you for it, but in this case it seems rather restrained and hardly worthy of an overreaction.

§PaCëØddît¥

Man on the Moon
Registered
Well, not really. It's an artistic supersonic missile thingy, hardly a crime to to bend some physics. And it's mostly a reaction to what the other user said.

It needs no heat to work? So what? Real life missiles are made of sturdier stuff than SFS rockets.
Engines are shrunk? That's alright.
Clipped engines and fuel tanks? For this? I can think of much worse applications. At least it has a reasonable TWR for a missile.

Sure, if you could make it without those physics rule breaking things then by all means do so and we'll acclaim you for it, but in this case it seems rather restrained and hardly worthy of an overreaction.
Very nice. Excellent logic and reasoning along with a very nice explanation. I am impressed

T

TtTOtW

I was literally discussing a principle with Flamdock. If he didn't post anything, neither would I. It's not worth going on about this in regard to what you built. At most it is not what we'd call quality content.