Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Yes i use mods and it happens for every world
Can you please try after disabling all mods?
That thread is to report bugs from the game, not those potentially introduced by mods.
If a mod causes a bug it's better to ask in the thread dedicated to said mod.

Edit: sorry, I didn't refresh the page, didn't see your answer.

Steam, newest Version (20.03.24)
When i open the game, my second monitor turns off and i hear the ingame menu music, but i dont see the game, when i click on the game in the taskbar, my mouse curser gets reseted in the middle. When i close the game, my monitor turns back on

Axiom

He who knows...
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
You probably saw me yapping about this in the concourse while the forum was down, but for tall rockets turning causes engine heat to spazz out an destroy the rocket

To reproduce:
  1. Make a tall rocket
  2. Turn in any way
  3. Watch fireworks

Solar Flare

Modder
Registered
1.5.10.2 PC

My game keeps getting lag spikes.
It happens whenever I separate stages or use side separators and sometimes it just happens randomly for no apparent reason

1.59.15 Android

Fairing and fuel tanks are recognised as DLC parts when they are connected to the bottom of the 6 wide fuel tank with fins. They will not spawn with the rest of the rocket etc. I don't think this should happen.
This probably only works without the parts DLC.

v1.5.9.15 running on android 10

Constant crashes. This is what causes them:
Using revert to launch, revert 30 seconds, and revert 3 minutes (100% crash rate)
Loading quick save (90% crash rate)
Going from Build mode to launch mode (still in loading screen when crash) (75% crash rate on first attempt and 25% crash rate on subsequent attempts)
Passing Karman line (40% crash rate)
Crashes within first 15 seconds after loading into launch mode (35% crash rate)
Going from main menu to launch mode (35% crash rate)