Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Then you need to attach it to the fairing...

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Do you have a pic of the blueprint? That’s gonna be the easiest way to find the issue.

Bebo

Registered
Space Sim v. 1.5.7.3
Samsung Galaxy A22
Android 10

My Rover when contained between walls of carrier starship when in zero gravity than floats trough ships Structural walls, Fairings or Fuel Tanks.

Also if I manage to get Rover reenter into atmosphere it burns out in the ship, no matter if I put shields from all sides.

I landed Rover on Mars, but now I want to pick it up and get back to Earth. For that I constructed a Vehicle Carrier (VC), but BUG is on a way to float my Rover into space or burn it out.

Please repair the BUG and also many would be happy if there is Fairing confinement implementation in the Game with actual door to pick up vehicles from both sides of the ship.

20220919_213404.jpeg

Boldly embankment.

20220919_193540.jpeg

Look right side of ships engine... Rover floating in a fuel tank.

20220919_205128.jpeg

Flames crashing my Rover... aaaaaahhhh...

20220919_205636.jpeg

Landing successful, but no Rover in it :(

Attachments

The epic chicken

Grim Reaper
Asteroid Contest Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Space Sim v. 1.5.7.3
Samsung Galaxy A22
Android 10

My Rover when contained between walls of carrier starship when in zero gravity than floats trough ships Structural walls, Fairings or Fuel Tanks.

Also if I manage to get Rover reenter into atmosphere it burns out in the ship, no matter if I put shields from all sides.

I landed Rover on Mars, but now I want to pick it up and get back to Earth. For that I constructed a Vehicle Carrier (VC), but BUG is on a way to float my Rover into space or burn it out.

Please repair the BUG and also many would be happy if there is Fairing confinement implementation in the Game with actual door to pick up vehicles from both sides of the ship.

View attachment 91031
Boldly embankment.

View attachment 91027
Look right side of ships engine... Rover floating in a fuel tank.

View attachment 91029
Flames crashing my Rover... aaaaaahhhh...

View attachment 91030
Landing successful, but no Rover in it :(
Maybe add a docking port on the rover and the rocket, and Dock them together and do a reentry and see if it survives

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
When I make a rocket like this, then when I disconnect and I run out of gas, I take off to incredible numbers.

Translated by a moderator
Hi Dobr bobr , and thank you for the report.

This is an international forum, please make sure to write in english so that everybody can understand you. I've translated your post this time. You can use a translator like google translate or the yandex equivalent if needed. Thank you in advance :)

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Parts are practically indestructible in some situations, i can clearly skid and impact the hills with a rocket and hardly anything breaks.

Burn marks in build screen are buggy too, i can provide images:
Screenshot_2022-09-24-16-57-26-97_cba7b177b2edecae2cc69ac3f7d2b91d.png
Screenshot_2022-09-24-16-58-26-92.png

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Planet overlay glitch still hasnt been fixed, this issue has been present since couple version earlier, screenshot from a map screen (happened to me around Venus, probably related to timewarp here feature being buggy and making my trajectory dissapear, should probably mention it happened on EarthOverhaul, but this doesnt mean planet pack itself caused it)
Screenshot_2022-10-01-09-50-50-95_cba7b177b2edecae2cc69ac3f7d2b91d.png

Next instance happened to me couple minutes ago around Pluto (custom planet pack i am currently making), issue probably related to eccentricity of the object but im not really sure

Please report this bug somewhere, its been occuring since 1.4

Attachments

1. So im on sfs 1.5.8.5 PC and i have the moreparts mod installed.. it just happened when i completed a colony, closed the game, then came back to this.
    1667051711892.png

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Mods are a "at your own risk, make backups" kind of thing.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Do you have a recent save? At that point you should consider reloading your latest save, you will only lose your latest progress.

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered

jrg

Registered
Ver 1.5.8.5
Platform: Android (ver 13), Galaxy S22 Ultra

Suspect a bug, on Venus, Site: Maxwell Montes.
Landed a rover near the summit of Maxwell Montes. Drove the rover to the summit and the rover began to glitch and sinking into the surface once it approached the very peak.

Screenshot_20221031_122236_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg