Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
Swingin' on a star (1)
That rocket reminds me of something...
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/6n1Go5lf4-g
The rockets have to be original. (Unless you created this rocket, it also contains engine clipping which is prohibited in all missions team rank missions).

You also didn't show the full mission log. May we have the bottom half please?

Pheonix A

Moon Maker
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Lemniscate Biscuit is right, you have to use your own rocket, and you have to show the full log.

Engine CLIPPING is allowed though. Stretching vertically is not, but clipping is fine except for the Atlas challenge.

Yes, I took inspiration though
You HEAVILY took inspiration from the rocket which blueprint is available for download in this video. Actually there's not a single difference I can spot despite the complexity of the blueprint. This is honestly hard to believe, be careful that claiming falsely a blueprint falls under rule 9 (see rules) that sanctions misappropriation. At least you recognized it was "inspired from" so I wouldn't call this stealing, but be aware that this is "on the line".

Pheonix A

Moon Maker
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Lemniscate Biscuit is right, you have to use your own rocket, and you have to show the full log.

Engine CLIPPING is allowed though. Stretching vertically is not, but clipping is fine except for the Atlas challenge.

You HEAVILY took inspiration from the rocket which blueprint is available for download in this video. Actually there's not a single difference I can spot despite the complexity of the blueprint. This is honestly hard to believe, be careful that claiming falsely a blueprint falls under rule 9 (see rules) that sanctions misappropriation. At least you recognized it was "inspired from" so I wouldn't call this stealing, but be aware that this is "on the line".
Yea, sorry bout that. Can I try again?