Swords and Knives

T

TtTOtW

Well here's something I've always loved... Let's see your designs or favourite bladed weapons!
Dagger almost done.jpg

The hilt will be wrapped with a more natural contour when I make it. It's based on a Smith and Wesson Navy Seal knife and this is what I came up with. The knife is 300mm long with a 176mmm long, 40mm wide blade, 4mm thick, solid tang. I'm considering a leather wrap for the hilt. The pommel is designed to double as a hammer, it is not coincidental. The saw tooth arrange cutout is 40mm in length, so really ONLY for emergency use.
Here is the exploded view:
Dagger Exploded.jpg

Yes, I'll be adding pins for the handle layers themselves. The inner is steel and the outer is rubber, which will then be wrapped.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I see what ya doin over there
IMG_20211207_095406.jpg

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Welp too bad KSP ain't able to load up in my potato laptop ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

The epic chicken

Grim Reaper
Asteroid Contest Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Well here's something I've always loved... Let's see your designs or favourite bladed weapons!
View attachment 75384
The hilt will be wrapped with a more natural contour when I make it. It's based on a Smith and Wesson Navy Seal knife and this is what I came up with. The knife is 300mm long with a 176mmm long, 40mm wide blade, 4mm thick, solid tang. I'm considering a leather wrap for the hilt. The pommel is designed to double as a hammer, it is not coincidental. The saw tooth arrange cutout is 40mm in length, so really ONLY for emergency use.
View attachment 75385
Yes, I'll be adding pins for the handle layers themselves. The inner is steel and the outer is rubber, which will then be wrapped.
Nice 3d modeling

Space pilot

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
View attachment 75384
View attachment 75385
Kerbal space program
PicsArt_08-10-03.24.59.jpg