Solved Targetted docking not working

W

Wannabe11

Hi hoping someone can help. I used to target other ships to dock quite frequently and used thrusters to reduce the distance so I could zoom in at a close approach. For the last few weeks however the targetting function does not seem to work. It is extremely glitchy on the screen. Also when I use the speed up function the the distance does not change. All I can say is that now I only visually match the orbit. Is there something that I turned off or changed? Is there something I can turn off or on to fix? Thanks in advance

T

TtTOtW

I have the same problem. I'm considering a reinstall. But in the mean time I just match orbits semi-old school style, and then follow one craft. Then I time warp as well as gradually zoom in to see both crafts. The one will gradually close in on the other. Slowly reduce time warp. You'll fin it works like a charm. Only problem is people with epilepsy may get triggered by the flashing effect.

W

Wannabe11

I have the same problem. I'm considering a reinstall. But in the mean time I just match orbits semi-old school style, and then follow one craft. Then I time warp as well as gradually zoom in to see both crafts. The one will gradually close in on the other. Slowly reduce time warp. You'll fin it works like a charm. Only problem is people with epilepsy may get triggered by the flashing effect.
Thanks! That is what I've been doing. Just a bit more time consuming.