Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Your Mars mission is a pass.

For your Voyager mission it looks good, but you didn't provide the screenshot at Mars level.
It must be a screenshot like this one:
VideoCapture_20211218-193749.jpg VideoCapture_20211218-193832.jpg
We really need it, we judge that the challenge is accomplished if the speed is at least 7250 m/s at that level.
Make sure you read carefully the instructions before attempting a challenge, it's better than having to redo it because you forgot a screenshot.

For the station I'll let Mooncrasher judge :)

Orion belt inc

TEAM HAWK
Under Pressure
Registered
Your Mars mission is a pass.

For your Voyager mission it looks good, but you didn't provide the screenshot at Mars level.
It must be a screenshot like this one:
View attachment 81488 View attachment 81489
We really need it, we judge that the challenge is accomplished if the speed is at least 7250 m/s at that level.
Make sure you read carefully the instructions before attempting a challenge, it's better than having to redo it because you forgot a screenshot.

For the station I'll let Mooncrasher judge :)
Oh I thought I put the mars screen shot let me do that rq

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
There we go issue resolved
It's a transfer to Mercury. Wrong screenshot? I guess that one is for your team Hawk mission.

Also, please be careful to avoid posting twice in a row. Now that you have team Titan, you have the option to edit your posts, so if you forgot to say something you can just add it to your last post instead of creating a new one.

Orion belt inc

TEAM HAWK
Under Pressure
Registered
It's a transfer to Mercury. Wrong screenshot? I guess that one is for your team Hawk mission.

Also, please be careful to avoid posting twice in a row. Now that you have team Titan, you have the option to edit your posts, so if you forgot to say something you can just add it to your last post instead of creating a new one.
How do I edit them?

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
After you posted, you normally have that icon below your post:
Screenshot_20220414-141208_Chrome.jpg

Click it and you'll have an option to edit your posts. Note that it's only available during a while, you can't modify old posts.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I’ve waited almost 24 hours for team frontier to be added to my thing
Don't worry, you'll get it. But if you want the Voyager badge you still have to provide the screenshot at Mars level, the one you posted was from your Mercury mission. See my explanation on this post if needed: Team frontier

The Mars mission is good, Mooncrasher will judge for the station.

Edit: The Voyager quest is actually good, I missed Orion's post.

Last edited:

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Wait, I just realized you finally sent the good screenshot for the Voyager quest. My apologies, this one is a pass too. Congratulations on your Voyager quest then :)

That only leaves the station to check.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Gave you your voyager and mars badges :)

The station does not qualify unfortunately, as it is missing a dedicated propulsion module and an escape craft that can safely deorbit, re-enter and land.

Orion belt inc

TEAM HAWK
Under Pressure
Registered
Ok here’s the space station some screen shots did not get taken for some reason tell me if I need to redo any flights to get the screen shots

Attachments