Team Kolibri
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
MOTY 2022
Once again, check your badges...
I’m pretty sure it’s the same? I think I got atlas and intern from the space shuttle and I think I had the other ones from the other teams

yonkee

Queen of Awesome
Staff member
Team Kolibri
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
MOTY 2022
For my last Team Hawk entry I did the Jovian and return mission

4E2FFF28-6F46-444F-9BC8-DC96D059DD50.png 49EFD618-19A3-4EAE-9A87-E7B419904CD5.png 5153169F-EA3D-4168-9349-512D56D26C95.png 370C5E10-03A3-4E35-9854-7276B5596F1A.png 6B2BB6DB-044C-4944-87BA-C29F86ED698D.png 280ED5F2-D9EE-4C5E-AB6D-22EBA5B8A85E.png 699BEF09-EB2C-4E56-851C-7CA53E2963EA.png 8708A460-ABC3-4F6D-BC3F-CB400534ADE7.png 1D89E839-0FC4-41EC-AB8D-ABBDE9657AA1.png CFDFF1C0-E153-4A7A-9412-7CC4696DA799.png 25A13529-0D70-4C5F-9596-C7A26D4429EE.png

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Ah, Callisto. I did a full exploration of Callisto a long time ago. I think is underrated, cause is a nice place to visit.

yonkee

Queen of Awesome
Staff member
Team Kolibri
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
MOTY 2022
Ah, Callisto. I did a full exploration of Callisto a long time ago. I think is underrated, cause is a nice place to visit.
Pretty much all of Jupiter’s planets are underrated imo, they have some of the best textures I think. This challenge gave me a reason to visit them again =)

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Pretty much all of Jupiter’s planets are underrated imo, they have some of the best textures I think. This challenge gave me a reason to visit them again =)
True. Is a shame people don’t visit them a lot. Callisto and Europa are the coolest in my opinion.

Anyway, congratulations on Team Hawk!

yonkee

Queen of Awesome
Staff member
Team Kolibri
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
MOTY 2022
True. Is a shame people don’t visit them a lot. Callisto and Europa are the coolest in my opinion.

Anyway, congratulations on Team Hawk!
Thanks! Is team valiant/kolibri a thing only for mods?

yonkee

Queen of Awesome
Staff member
Team Kolibri
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
MOTY 2022
Here’s the reusable rocket I’m working with. It can be recovered in theory, but I’m struggling with getting the second stage to orbit while also trying to control the first stage and make sure it lands. Any tips?

0CE37C16-9CB6-439B-946F-A436221E7E5C.png

LP64350

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Here’s the reusable rocket I’m working with. It can be recovered in theory, but I’m struggling with getting the second stage to orbit while also trying to control the first stage and make sure it lands. Any tips?

View attachment 59705
I myself am still trying this challenge, but I have found that a really simple infrastructure on the ground consisting of, a crane to stack, a way to open and close fairings and put payload in using the same vehicle, and something to refuel. This challenge is a lot of stuff to take in. All the stuff on the ground and trying to land and fly a second stage at once is very difficult. Not to mention recovering that second stage. But making this challenge as simple as possible makes life so much easier, as you have to worry about less vehicles and less things going wrong. And the time your saving by having to test less vehicles and giving you more time to focus on your flight.

UN Cosmo Navy

Moon Maker
Under Pressure
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I myself am still trying this challenge, but I have found that a really simple infrastructure on the ground consisting of, a crane to stack, a way to open and close fairings and put payload in using the same vehicle, and something to refuel. This challenge is a lot of stuff to take in. All the stuff on the ground and trying to land and fly a second stage at once is very difficult. Not to mention recovering that second stage. But making this challenge as simple as possible makes life so much easier, as you have to worry about less vehicles and less things going wrong. And the time your saving by having to test less vehicles and giving you more time to focus on your flight.
Why are you driving the ground vehicles whilst the second stage is still in ascent. You only need to be controlling the first and second stage, and once the first is on the ground, concentrate on the second until it's in orbit then fuck about with the ground process.
Hell, I'd not even bother until you've landed the second stage.